MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Found a bug in Book 4, in the newest update. When you're at the South Pole, after Korra runs off in tears after asking you about if it's normal to feel how she does, whenever you click on the mine, it takes you to the marketplace.
That'll be awesome but maybe some made up character :/

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Just tried the "help Pema" option with zhu li and got the start of a really good zhu li slave route. I hope Minty adds to this and lets zhu li become the part time house slave for Tenzin and Pema.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Now that you mention it, It would be great to be mako in te love route, kinda like zuko in book 2. Plus mako is in a relation with asami and korra storywise already

The only "problem" would be that mako is not an airbender, but the MC could train in secret after watching tenzin and korra, like he does in slave route so korra doesn't realize he is not a master
I also think it is a great idea to be Mako in the love route. Also, for the option to have the route centered in Asami.

zakaletz

Mar 10, 2019

0.8.6d edit: Fixed the goblin bug! The mask is now properly 3 respect.
Bunch of bug fixes and various small edits. Enjoy!
ps. if you already played 0.8.6b and didn't encounter a save bug there's no real pressing reason to download this version again.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69
Feb 6, 2018
I'm currently at the Korra segment where Tenzin finds buys the airbending scroll and wants to train Korra after freeing her from Amon's guys (when the player finds the mask) and whenever I try to teach Korra airbending it's always saying that she needs to drop resistance and that I have to progress with her.
What do I have to do? I tried lowering resistance to the lowest point, grabbed her tits, slapped her and afterwards gave her gifts and lowered the resistance... so kinda stuck right now xD

derashbe

Apr 6, 2020
here my saves with all the scenes.
the new scenes are in quick save.
The end of the 3 books is on the first page.
And the scenes that cannot be repeated are on the other pages.
I hope it works and enjoy it.
im not super great with windows. What do i do with these files to get the game to read them

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
anyone knows what the console command is for book 4s spinner level? coz i restarted book 4 and that mini game is kinda annoying

Reactions: gevork90

JX16

Oct 27, 2018
How does one get to the south pole in the new update. I can't seem to find it, not much I'm seeing from the thread as well

maddjharry

Feb 4, 2018
can someone help me cause in just lost in book 4 with I just got Asami and Korra tit sucking and idk what I'm meant to do next cause there's nothing new I can do other than training Korra and I looked at the stats and there around -100 idk if its meant to be like that or not

lerela

Aug 15, 2017
Nah bro, I haven't been trying. I played like an hour and a half then couldn't save so I been playing something else.
I had to use a previous save. I checked in wich saves i could save (lel) and started in the most recent. It was from previous update if that helps

Reactions: maveric619

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i got a small problem. i am doing love story BK3 earth and ty-lee is on the boarding house and suki is so pist off and the also the guard aint returning to the house in the city joo-dee is gone
it seems the game is stuck on it

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
and the game is latest version i started all over whit that book and now i am compleetly stuck.
and cheating it aint helping i have tryd every thing by now

Feb 6, 2018
I hope there will be more footjob content. I did the romance-romance-romance-slave route, is there any fj content on the other slave routes?

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes