Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
do you know that isnt the end of it?
it could be, or it could go on forever, it depends on how long Marty wants to continue, because the story is over, he's just adding new scenes, particularly in this update I found all Jinora's dialogue to let Ikki help the best thing, despite the scene with Azula be very well done, but no effect on me

Reactions: DarkLink

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
This game is STILL NOT FINISHED? I've played this in 2016 dude o_O what is he still doing here???
Rather not ask such questions here - move your ass and look back a few posts, some people are starting to get really pissed at the next question about the completion or not of work on the FET. Personally, I'm not surprised by them - how many times can you explain the same thing?

coomerlmao

Jun 17, 2020
it could be, or it could go on forever, it depends on how long Marty wants to continue, because the story is over, he's just adding new scenes, particularly in this update I found all Jinora's dialogue to let Ikki help the best thing, despite the scene with Azula be very well done, but no effect on me
He means that you can have sex with jinora in the Halloween special

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
What epilogue ikki content is there anyway? I used unren to figure out what variables to set to make sure I can hit it without replaying through the entirity of book 4 but there doesn't seem to be anything outside of references

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
bumping cause it got a bit buried
I answered this, unless you meant something different:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-4a-mity.730/post-10412185

What epilogue ikki content is there anyway? I used unren to figure out what variables to set to make sure I can hit it without replaying through the entirity of book 4, but there doesn't seem to be anything outside of references
So far there are three Ikki scenes in the epilogue, four if an unwanted sperm release by the MC counts too.

Last edited:
Reactions: culaodcarata

noioso

Apr 23, 2020
Hello, there is a bug when you return from amber island, in book 2, there is no new interaction in the alley, and you can't advance from there, when you go to visit Azula, only the message "maybe I should go talk with someone else"

Reactions: frfred

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
This game is STILL NOT FINISHED? I've played this in 2016 dude o_O what is he still doing here???
Same could be said for SameFace I mean Summertime Saga.

the main story is finished. now the development is just the aftermath of the story. mai and Azula are friendly and both have extended scene, Kuvira is not a thread and open to fuck etc..

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
No I mean of the Jinora content in the Halloween Special you're talking about. You said it ends with her being naked, it doesn't.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
What epilogue ikki content is there anyway? I used unren to figure out what variables to set to make sure I can hit it without replaying through the entirity of book 4 but there doesn't seem to be anything outside of references
Just download the gallery mod and it'll show you. There's not a ton, but there is some.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes