joeca23

Dec 22, 2017
I'm playing on a mac and am having trouble figureing out where to put the save files that you can download, can anyone help?

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
One doubt, does anyone know how to access the gallery or does not exist? It is that, I lost my files of saved and having to repeat each book to have the scenes of both the route of love and that of the slave is a bit chaotic.
I already checked the first page's saves but the "near end save 2" is down and the previous one is chaotic, as in turn, in the path of the slave of book 3, it is at the end when Judee and you can only access her Last scene.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
you need to play the love route in book 2 , If you want to play love in book 3. you don't have to delete anything.
That's the thing though. Few months ago I played all routes in the books. Then I started the slave route in book 3 and finished it as well and everything was fine.

But with the newest version, no matter what route I take in book 3, the game is filled with so many bugs that it's just unplayable.

sokka239

Apr 23, 2018
I had to stop following the story when korra got kidnapped, paused for a whole four minutes, damn soundtrack, its perfect

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hiw do I get past the rotating s iake puzzle?

It's on the paper on the wall if you go all the way down then right
ive searched the entire place, mate. still cant find it.. i saw a paper on the wall of one of the cells but cant click it

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
and for some reason, suki keeps kickng me out of the tavern when i go in. save might be broken?
Yea, tavern is also bugged for me. Sometimes it's Suki in there while June is in the brothel, then it's the other way around. If it were only that, whole book 3 is just totally broken for me.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Yea, tavern is also bugged for me. Sometimes it's Suki in there while June is in the brothel, then it's the other way around. If it were only that, whole book 3 is just totally broken for me.
that's weird for the love route suki works in the tavern, June works in the brothel. in slave route they switch places.If i was you guys i would restart book 3 , and make sure you continu from book2 love if you want book 3 love.Or from book 2 slave to book3 3 slave.

Reactions: Wankdorf

the drowned sing

Jan 13, 2018
this is the right place , but you have to play the same route(love/slave) in book 2. Otherwise you're gonna have these bugs. And there are multiple breakeble walls in the maze.
I'm playing the slave route atm, but no luck. Probably just gonna use an earlier save, losing a couple hours tho
Thank you anyways :p

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes