• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Well, I finished the slave route of the final chapter and it was a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing what the other ending has in store.

I still wish there was more mindcontrol like what was in the earth chapter, but I know it didn't have much part in korra's series.

B95T

Aug 3, 2019
I can't figure out how to progress, Korra mentioned talking with Zhu Li to return to the southpole. But every time I call her or see her on the streets it doesn't give me the option. I just get ringtones or blowjobs respectively.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
I dunno if MITY ever checks here but it seems like there's a glitch. The Korra/Asami Doubletap scene unlocks after Asami's blowjob scene (right after you find (Meelo?)'s rock and right around the time you send Korra to pick up the drugs from Shady. At first I assumed it would turn out to be a dream scene but nope, looks like it just straight unlocks.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
in the part that the korra disappears and has to talk to everyone, would anyone have the save after talking to everyone? here in my buga game when I'm going to talk to ginger 1591425671413.png

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes