Separin

Oct 22, 2018
MITY stopped showing earnings on Patreon. Is that how suspending it works, or did they want to conceal the fact they're still earning a shit ton of money despite doing nothing?

Reactions: Rama999

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
that november didnt work out is what it is. Is there nevertheless a new ETA at least?
Nope, no ETA. Development is paused.

im in a tunnel in the toph slave route there's this snake thing you turn left or right and i don't know what to do
I'm pretty sure it makes a clicking sound (and graphic?) when you turn it the right way. You've got to turn it both left and right in the correct combo to get the paths open. Keep trying, you'll get it. I don't remember the exact pattern, but I brute force it every time and always manage to get it.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
I don't think we'll be seeing it go that way with MITY. At the very least FET should get finished, which is something you can't say for any of ICSTOR's games.
I honestly don't believe it'll get that bad either, but MITY worries me sometimes

MITY stopped showing earnings on Patreon. Is that how suspending it works, or did they want to conceal the fact they're still earning a shit ton of money despite doing nothing?
Odd, initially there was a popup near the top of the page that said they paused their patreon for december, but you're right it doesnt show earnings anymore

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Odd, initially there was a popup near the top of the page that said they paused their patreon for december, but you're right it doesnt show earnings anymore
I've seen unsuspended accounts with concealed earnings before, so this makes me think this is deliberate.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I was patreon to someone who suspended their earnings, I did not pay for them anymore on my credit card so didn't bother removing them "officially". End up they were still on my patreons list on the site, but as it was suspended I paid nothing and they got nothing. Probably so would still get news if they ever returned though.

So if they did suspend it, they are earning nothing. Even those that did not remove their patronage yet are not paying.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Hey I stopped playing after book 3 do they ever show the children you have with toph, katara, and azula in book 4

Ty Lee I Love You

Dec 2, 2020
Discovered this game earlier in the year and it is amazing totally in love no complaints. Have been considering becoming a member of their patron for a while but have never patroned before and dont quite understand the advantage of each tier. What tier do you all recommend? Also discovering this forum today and saw that the patron accounts have suspended payment or whatever, so ideal time to join I guess? (recantering my statement of no complaints I need a Ty Lee love route added in book 2 at some point in the late future no rush plan on living 40+ more years hopefully, this will just allow me to die happy lol)

Reactions: KrishKalra

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
They locked it. As in, they won't receive any more mothly pay until they unlock it.
a good move for them.. since their patreons are prolly boiling with anticipation for the update that they are paying for... hope they bring good news soon

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I've seen unsuspended accounts with concealed earnings before, so this makes me think this is deliberate.
My Patreon receipt just came in and MITY's pledge isn't showing, so they really don't get anything right now. I'd rather have the update though ...

Reactions: BuggyD

Reviewer

Jan 28, 2020
My Patreon receipt just came in and MITY's pledge isn't showing, so they really don't get anything right now. I'd rather have the update though ...
Same here, I guess CBOB get himself lost in the spirit world and marty is on the way for the rescue. A christmas surprise would be nice though;)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Alright, so you're not able to send them money even if you want to, didn't know that.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Alright, so you're not able to send them money even if you want to, didn't know that.
Lets hope he doesn't get lost in the spirits world. Christmas is that time of the year where you're invited to marinate in eggnog and shit.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
to be honest the artist work deserves some pay not his fault that the coder doesnt get his shit together, but i dont even know what his cut from the patreon even is since he said he doesnt own the game hes just employed. Would be a shame if he would earn anything less then half from the patreon.

but even then 20k is still a fuck ton of money

Reactions: mogetsu and BuggyD
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes