repriat

Oct 11, 2020
I'm trying to finish a Book 3 slave run but I can't get past a certain point. Toph's broken status is 3/5, I already fucked her mom and she told me to talk to Katara but nothing is triggering. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: UncleObiKenobi

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I was able to sign up for their patron but don't believe I was charged. Got the spooky updates today is a good day!
they locked out any charging until they can release the next update.

I'm trying to finish a Book 3 slave run but I can't get past a certain point. Toph's broken status is 3/5, I already fucked her mom and she told me to talk to Katara but nothing is triggering. What am I doing wrong?
try talking to other people. hypnotizing other girls and the like. this game is very linear since it is so story-focused, meaning you can't miss many things but you also can't get past them on purpose either, and there is not much to tell you what you are missing to unlock the next chunk of story so you have to go everywhere and met everyone. I think the only thing you are not required to do at least once in book3 is the crab battle things.

repriat

Oct 11, 2020
try talking to other people. hypnotizing other girls and the like. this game is very linear since it is so story-focused, meaning you can't miss many things but you also can't get past them on purpose either, and there is not much to tell you what you are missing to unlock the next chunk of story so you have to go everywhere and met everyone.
I've talked to everyone multiple times, unless I'm missing something in Lake Laogai. I've already gone through rescuing Toph, freeing Appa, I got the cat suit for Ty Lee and I already maxed out all the hypno sessions for the girls and the tavern quests. No idea that to do next, besides trying to figure out how to increase Toph's broken status.
Edit:
NVM, I didn't do two sex scenes with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bauza

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I've talked to everyone multiple times, unless I'm missing something in Lake Laogai. I've already gone through rescuing Toph, freeing Appa, I got the cat suit for Ty Lee and I already maxed out all the hypno sessions for the girls and the tavern quests. No idea that to do next, besides trying to figure out how to increase Toph's broken status.
Do every Toph night action at least once.

Reactions: repriat

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
due to personal experience, I'm pretty sure it is the most likely answer.

that would be a valid answer in something like a fanfic you can just put an author's note for the readers to check again the past chapter, or a book still unreleased as you are supposed to give a second pass anyway.
but the problem here is that this is a game released episodically. making a release and changing it later would require players to reload an earlier save, or restart the game even. Sure, it sounds easy since this is not that much into part 4, but it is still a bunch of time to hold "shift" to skip.

In my opinion the better idea would be to work on something else, something small, just to let the creativity flow and let you better grasp what you should do for your plans.
of course, that comes with the risk of enjoying working on the smaller thing too much and expanding it as time goes.
not really, many games do a "redo" on earlier chapters, hell, one of the things people are asking them to do while we wait is a redo of chapter 1.

just look at sumertime saga, they remade the content for the family so many times, its possible they combined had more development time than everything else... combined.

this is episodic, sure, but this is no mainstream AAA developer, people are whilling to overlook this kind of thing because its closer to an early access development than a true episodic one.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
not really, many games do a "redo" on earlier chapters, hell, one of the things people are asking them to do while we wait is a redo of chapter 1.

just look at sumertime saga, they remade the content for the family so many times, its possible they combined had more development time than everything else... combined.

this is episodic, sure, but this is no mainstream AAA developer, people are whilling to overlook this kind of thing because its closer to an early access development than a true episodic one.
boos are kinda isolated though, this pause is in the middle of book 4.

I hate when they do that... I mean sure, improvement yay, all my saved work untill now is useless or broken though.

if people understood it like that we would have much less complaints here that are just repetitions though.

I just really hope there will be update before Cyberpunk comes out
and I heard cp2077 got delayed again, and at this point I'm not sure if it was real or a joke...

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It could also be that once he got some meds and stabilized a bit, he hated the 90% he had done and scrapped some of it. I can't imagine forcing your way through writers block is very conducive to quality writing.
if his mental state required meds and he took, a number of those make you lose focus and/or interest, or just drag you down to somer state where you're 'stable' and run out of ideas to idk, do harm to yourself or anyone..? not the ideal state of mind to do productive brainwork like working on a story. or, coding. or, like written on most of those things, drive a car or use heavy equipment. we can't rule out that he might spend most time of the day staring into the emptiness, depending on the prescription.

now that is all theory. the painful might be that there's just one piece in that part of the story that just won't fit no matter how he turns it. more likely imo, happens alot to writers. you have the raw path, have the major pieces, even forged it all into something funny, but this one damn thing. now, decide to redo it all from scrap, risk the same happen again, or spend weeks on weeks over this one bit? that decision alone can be a downer.
however, i still think we will get -something- this year. i even expect the quality won't be lesser than what average MiTy came up with thus far.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i need help on book 3 cant find a whore for the brothel what should i do im on the love route btw

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
if his mental state required meds and he took, a number of those make you lose focus and/or interest, or just drag you down to somer state where you're 'stable' and run out of ideas to idk, do harm to yourself or anyone..? not the ideal state of mind to do productive brainwork like working on a story. or, coding. or, like written on most of those things, drive a car or use heavy equipment. we can't rule out that he might spend most time of the day staring into the emptiness, depending on the prescription.

now that is all theory. the painful might be that there's just one piece in that part of the story that just won't fit no matter how he turns it. more likely imo, happens alot to writers. you have the raw path, have the major pieces, even forged it all into something funny, but this one damn thing. now, decide to redo it all from scrap, risk the same happen again, or spend weeks on weeks over this one bit? that decision alone can be a downer.
however, i still think we will get -something- this year. i even expect the quality won't be lesser than what average MiTy came up with thus far.
That is true, kinda. I do remember thinking at first my writing was better when depressed instead of when medicated. Also for a bit my emotions were a mess.
I got better though.

Reactions: F1forhalp
Feb 5, 2018
No its implied that the Coder is going threw depressive episodes and it contributed to the current hiatus.
The Coder also refused to let the Artist finish the job on this update when asked. So progress made without him is not allowed.

Artist should abandon him at this point and let Coder sink his own ship. If Artist go independent I will be his first patreon.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes