Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
3 months without update now...And I was thoght it would be done in month and a half =_=
On the bright side, with cyberpunk I can forget about this game for about 2 weeks...And, lets be honest here, developers will forget about it too. Lets hope it will help in the development in the long run =)

chloor

Dec 2, 2020
TOPH send me to the Maze, she said survive in the Maze, How can I leave the maze?

hi if you go to the bottem right room click on a crack in the middel of the room you get w weird snack button that you need to turn right right right door openens then left right ritgh right

Reactions: jvdw92

Saqryyyyyy

Nov 23, 2020
Im wondering if I would have to go back to my original save before I went to the south pole because I really wanted to see the all of the spirit paper. I was wondering if when I completed book 4 slave I could go back down to the south pole to play siege.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Not when you complete, but you have a warning of "if you go here you will end this book's story". Just don't save after that.

Befre then, you may have a break between when you can return or not, but at a point you can only talk to the secretary to go back there any time you want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Since we have a pause, I wish Mity would add more Zhu Li content to the slave route or at least to his art packs. She is underrated and fun to abuse. Zhu Li working naked in the garden or pregnant would be nice. There could also be funny Meelo, Zhu Li interactions since they are polar opposite personality wise.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
I think its safe to say the update wasnt actually "80% done" back in early october, or he did something that totally nuked the whole thing

This is based on the fact that since then the vague estimations of how the update is coming along (both from the artist and the coder) have a much less optimistic outlook

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The thing with writing is that it is hard to give a proper estimate of how long it will take.

I'm not talking about J R R Martin levels of delay, of course.

But youtube videos from professional writers seem to agree that most of the writing ends up removed or rewritten at some point before publishing.

And one of the hardest things to do when you are writing is chosing properly what to remove of the text.

And if something early needs to be removed or rewritten, later points may need to be changed to fit.

Add to that cbob clearly was going through depression and writer's block, and while we don't know what came first they clearly fed each other, good chances a part of the text was forced out and needs replacing.

I'm not saying they were not high-balling the 80%, but as that is for the script and not coding or art a big change like this is still likely.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes