Mar 13, 2019
So the game has not been updated for months reading what everybody has been saying i came to a fucking conclusion people are saying the writer or coder has depression and writer's block then everybody is bitching about what happend or the update and shit well this is........what is it?

Conclusion: play some other games until the dude comes back

[ There are other games you can play just to let you guys know ]

[ In the words of Lazerbeam hit the like button ]

Just to let everybody know i do not know what like's do but it gotta be something good right?
Sticking with the slave route I will

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Mity is still working. He still owns art and can do the art thing to add scenes into the existing routes. I would love to see more Zhu Li content in the slave route, especially Zhu Li getting bullied by Pema. There are also plenty or half finished ideas in the art packs that could be cleaned up and added to the game.

Reactions: waldo1

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
more azula would be welcome most of her scenes arent very good.

some are in poses that are very three dimensional but drawn extremely 2 dimensional thats something the artist figured out by book 3

book 1 has the same problem

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Pausing the patreon is only going to motivate the coder to get off his ass less, take away the incentive for people to dump money on him and what is he doing it for? His work ethic was bad enough when he was getting paid LMAO
Nope. In fact pausing the patreon is the best way to motivate him again.
He is suffering from depression. That means being paid is puting extra pressure on him to finish it, which is counter-productive as it makes his mind be worse at what he needs to do to finish it.
This extra time where no one is paying so he has no presure added anymore is the perfect thing to help him relax and slowly recover to go back to work.

Yes, this is a rare case where being paid is a bad thing.

Source: lived through the exact same thing - save not being on patreon - these past two to three months, took a break myself, and feel much better already.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
He is suffering from depression. That means being paid is puting extra pressure on him to finish it, which is counter-productive as it makes his mind be worse at what he needs to do to finish it.
This extra time where no one is paying so he has no presure added anymore is the perfect thing to help him relax and slowly recover to go back to work.

Source: lived through the exact same thing - save not being on patreon - these past two to three months, took a break myself, and feel much better already.
Good for you winter months are tough on some peoples.

ezarel5620

Dec 13, 2020

This is assuming its depression, but whats more likely is that he doesnt work on it much throughout the month (or two) between updates, then crunches hard near the end of the month and burns himself out

Considering how poorly he communicates not only with patrons but the artist himself, it is at best extremely generous to assume this pause will give him some huge emotional boost and he'll magically finish the update

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes