Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Since the new season of Attack on Titan started, I've been thinking that it might be a good world for a similar game. There's plenty of different women, young and older, and the world has a "magic system" that is simple but with different layers of effects and abilities and has a lot of room to play with story-wise, same with the lore.
What other setting would you like to see in a Mity game in the future?
OK this is a really fucking good point! Someone pass this on to Marty or something! Teen Titans maybe is good, but it only has like 2-3 really viable girls to go for.
AoT? 6+ at least? Also who would not want a piece of Annie? xD

But seriously, AoT parody would be THE shit!

Edit: Also, considering the Paths bullshit, its 100% possible to make a customizable character to replace Eren! Imagine that!

Reactions: Retna and bolsiita

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
He mentioned the coder gave him another date but hopefully people know better than to trust that by now

Glad to see the artist is doing more with the titans parody though

Reactions: qwertydude69

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
OK this is a really fucking good point! Someone pass this on to Marty or something! Teen Titans maybe is good, but it only has like 2-3 really viable girls to go for.
AoT? 6+ at least? Also who would not want a piece of Annie? xD

But seriously, AoT parody would be THE shit!

Edit: Also, considering the Paths bullshit, its 100% possible to make a customizable character to replace Eren! Imagine that!
RIght? So many good girls in attack on titan, even the side ones are great (Mina, Rico, Petra, Carla, Frieda, I'm sure there are more). Good to see that I'm not the only one who thinks it would fit really well with the Four elements trainer style.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Not really.
I mean, of main grils we do have just three: Starfire, Raven and Terra. But as you open your scope you open way for more. Side ones add Blackfire, Jynx and that bee girl right away. Then as you expand to filler girls you get a bunch of possible ones that appeared in the later seasons. That girl Cyborg meets in the past, that girl that can become diamond, that girl with a spider-headed boyfriend, just mentioning a few.

...is there a way to search per parody? I remember playing one of starfire, raven and jynx in the tower, one you massage raven and... I think there was one or two others, but not sure or remember the name.
There is also Something Unlimited, but that one is more justice league with a few teen titans girls

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2017
Yo, for real. They're not earning anything right now and Marty's waiting for cbob to get some shit done. I'm sure Marty's working on his own shit in the meantime but it's only been, what, two weeks? Do you want an update every week saying "new news: no news"?

Unless some deep shit goes down or there's a justifiably finished update from cbob I doubt we're going to see anything for a little while. And they will continue to not charge people for it.

Be mad at the situation but don't try and pull the complaining card. They're going about this the right way given the situation. Worse devs have gone for a year without disallowing people to donate.
Maybe people would complain less if MITY had a history of pausing payment on patreon like when they pulled the same thing last time there was a big delay but I don't really blame people for getting anxious considering the circumstances. This is the situation and people are mad at it.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Im with you, I actually like most of the slave routes (although the book 3 one was maybe a little much for me at times for how cruel the MC was with toph)

I liked corrupting Korra because shes honestly perfect for that setup but the writing for book 4s slave route felt really inconsistent and it made it not as satisfying as it couldve been

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Im with you, I actually like most of the slave routes (although the book 3 one was maybe a little much for me at times for how cruel the MC was with toph)

I liked corrupting Korra because shes honestly perfect for that setup but the writing for book 4s slave route felt really inconsistent and it made it not as satisfying as it couldve been
Book 3 and 4 Slave Routes are my favorites, you go hard in them. Hate that the MC doesn't totally abuse the hypnosis power, and apologizes to Toph. And then in Book 4 he backs off of totally breaking Korra and instead restores her confidence (and bending power). They seem to like skirting on really fucked up shit, and then backing off later. Jinora didn't feel like slave content either, with the way that was written with J being the one pursuing.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yo, for real. They're not earning anything right now and Marty's waiting for cbob to get some shit done. I'm sure Marty's working on his own shit in the meantime but it's only been, what, two weeks? Do you want an update every week saying "new news: no news"?

Unless some deep shit goes down or there's a justifiably finished update from cbob I doubt we're going to see anything for a little while. And they will continue to not charge people for it.

Be mad at the situation but don't try and pull the complaining card. They're going about this the right way given the situation. Worse devs have gone for a year without disallowing people to donate.

your argument doesnt work because it assumes NOTHING is being done. 2 weeks is alot of time, we dont need an indepth explanation, but at the very least, they could come out to talk about how the progress is going. remember they spent a month talking about how close to release it was.

so if they have nothing to say that means they havent done anything worth saying, and that is even worse in case you didnt notice.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
your argument doesnt work because it assumes NOTHING is being done. 2 weeks is alot of time, we dont need an indepth explanation, but at the very least, they could come out to talk about how the progress is going. remember they spent a month talking about how close to release it was.

so if they have nothing to say that means they havent done anything worth saying, and that is even worse in case you didnt notice.
I disagree.

Not saying anything means that they're actually working on something.

Like I said, coming out every couple weeks and Marty saying "yeah I'm working on the TT game because cbob is still stuck on Four Elements" would be more tedious and annoying than not saying anything at all. Doubly so since they paused donations, so the otis is on them to get shit in line if they want to get that money back that they're going to lose from now until they figure shit out.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes