duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
Since the new season of Attack on Titan started, I've been thinking that it might be a good world for a similar game. There's plenty of different women, young and older, and the world has a "magic system" that is simple but with different layers of effects and abilities and has a lot of room to play with story-wise, same with the lore.
What other setting would you like to see in a Mity game in the future?
That's a great idea

Reactions: TNbold93

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
I'm positive we won't see anything new until February, that's my prediction.
Still, happy to see that Marty is branching out with that teen titans thing.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
It's cool that the artist is learning to code as well with the Halloween spinoffs and now the Teen Titans project.

Knowing how to draw and how to code essentially means you can make a game all on your own, which is obviously a great skill to have in this field.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
It's cool that the artist is learning to code as well with the Halloween spinoffs and now the Teen Titans project.

Knowing how to draw and how to code essentially means you can make a game all on your own, which is obviously a great skill to have in this field.
Almost. He still needs to be able to write the script and dialog. Four Elements has great dialog and lots of humor. If the artist can come up with witty dialog, then yes, he really does have all the skills for a great game.

hoodie_guy

Sep 26, 2020
Hey I have an idea for a mod for this game but I am unable to extract the images from the rpa file. I actually got them out of the file with an rpa extractor but a third of the images were not present in the image folder that I got afterwards. Is there someone who would be able to extract all the images and send them to me

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
We were robbed of Joo Dee in Book 3, she should've had more content.
well by the game's plot for book3 she's not part of the main story, so i'm kind of OK with it because i've got to get her pregnant. that's something ahead of the somewhat more main line figures, so she's got that, and they don't. ok Toph might but if memory serves you just have that one line and she doesn't show pregs until that one ending.

Almost. He still needs to be able to write the script and dialog. Four Elements has great dialog and lots of humor. If the artist can come up with witty dialog, then yes, he really does have all the skills for a great game.
the problem there is, Marty couldn't just go ahead and solo finish FET, because that's cbob's story, at least as far as we know. i doubt he would do it anyway, following what both of them said over the full course of development, they seem pretty close. so he doies whatever can be done on his part, as far as the existing writing/code goes, and fills the gaps by not waiting idle, instead doing something to hand out. i like that.
might give us -something- instead of just more "please hold the line" lines he could do instead. what can he tell us other than he's waiting for the parts to fill in his stuff?

Reactions: Garbage69

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I thought the last halloween side story was perfectly fine had me laugh several times and lets be honest the story of this game mostly consists of these jokes that allways break the 4th wall so i dont think he would have problems with writing a full game

Aug 13, 2017
well by the game's plot for book3 she's not part of the main story, so i'm kind of OK with it because i've got to get her pregnant. that's something ahead of the somewhat more main line figures, so she's got that, and they don't. ok Toph might but if memory serves you just have that one line and she doesn't show pregs until that one ending.

the problem there is, Marty couldn't just go ahead and solo finish FET, because that's cbob's story, at least as far as we know. i doubt he would do it anyway, following what both of them said over the full course of development, they seem pretty close. so he doies whatever can be done on his part, as far as the existing writing/code goes, and fills the gaps by not waiting idle, instead doing something to hand out. i like that.
might give us -something- instead of just more "please hold the line" lines he could do instead. what can he tell us other than he's waiting for the parts to fill in his stuff?
It's just a shame you know man, I was way more excited for Joo Dee content than anything to do with Toph.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Found out tragic news tonight, Ty Lee dies at 16 in battle. I probably won't recover from this, the world isn't fair.
Yeah that's bullshit. Given she's probably 14 when the series starts and Tenzin writes about her in the comics 24 years later, she is definitely still alive well past 16.

Ty Lee I Love You

Dec 2, 2020
I read she died in year 102ag but turns out that was not canon. So false alarm, fake news got another one of us. Further research puts her alive past 124ag. Sorry for the scare everyone

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes