joe nemo

May 6, 2018
in arc 1, I preferred the slave route in my view, which is much more exciting, compared to 2, the love route is much better than the slave, the trip to the island, brothers and everything, although only the slave has the scenes with to Ty Lee, in Arch 3 I liked the slave more because of the thing of being depraved and wanting to hypnotize and fuck everyone, even though I felt bad about blackmailing Toph, I really liked the slave route of 4 in general, especially Jinora, but I felt that the end could be better mainly due to the question of the spirits being open, and here we are on the route of love ...
The end of book 4 is not the end of the story. There is going to be some kind of climax, epilogue and conclusion. I have my guesses, but who knows what's planned for the ending.

Reactions: Mistervd
Aug 13, 2017
gotta have that hawt MILF right? i gotcha there. somehow she's more Woman than the rest of that book. the others kinda girly girl, tough girl, simple girly girl (the Ty Lee angle) and so on, but Joo Dee stands out for being somehow different, someone a lots of pages back even mentioned she's somewhat creepy. point there, early on in book3 sure. that adds the 'extra' to it. the spice.
At least somebody gets me.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
The end of book 4 is not the end of the story. There is going to be some kind of climax, epilogue and conclusion. I have my guesses, but who knows what's planned for the ending.
yes man, because until now the real reasons for the mission of the spirits have not been revealed, another thing I don't know if it was revealed is in relation to the moment when the protagonist revealed himself to Katara, remember that she was all mysterious in arc 3 ?, saying that the protagonist who asked her to act like this, but like, when ??, the answer could be arc 2 of the fire nation happened when Zuko goes on his mission (one of the possible routes) but it is not clear if it is that's the answer

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Where does book 4 end bc I'm trying to sleep but it says under development and I thought book 4 was like done. I just gave Korra the playpusbear doll, is this the end or a glitch?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
At least somebody gets me.
i agree that we might agree at some points. not certain if we do about the Ty Lee thing, apparently some people are upset.
still, in the game she appears a bit simpleton-ish, at least in book2. that's kinda downer for me; old habit, spent some time in my life taking care of people who couldn't take care of themselves. no-touch. even skipped some things in bk2 slave route.

Silgui

Dec 21, 2020
[QUOTE="IdarksoulsI, post: 340643, member:
[/QUOTE]
I just found this way of posting, I just created an account because I want to answer a question about the game, in the Land Kingdom part, Toph talks about me rescuing "Jet" but I don't know how, I've been to all the places in the maze , the only thing I found suspicious was a snake macanisno, where I have to turn on the lights, I only turned on the bottom one, but it was random, how can I help me please

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
[QUOTE="IdarksoulsI, post: 340643, member:
I just found this way of posting, I just created an account because I want to answer a question about the game, in the Land Kingdom part, Toph talks about me rescuing "Jet" but I don't know how, I've been to all the places in the maze , the only thing I found suspicious was a snake macanisno, where I have to turn on the lights, I only turned on the bottom one, but it was random, how can I help me please
It's in a room to the right of the area you found toph. You didnt have access before bc there was a ton of soldiers in that hall.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes