F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
be aware though that snakes don't have a vagina ;)
but me being kinda completionist, definitely have to have some scene with both the big and the little snake thingy.
just ykno. for the files to be complete. :sneaky:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
So whats the point of pausing their patreon if you still have to pay to see the posts
the purpose is they dont wanna keep taking peoples money when they have nothing to give so their patreon will essentially be dead till they have something to post and odds are when they do have an update they'll make a post about it everyone can see

Dezzyyy

Jul 6, 2020
I'm searching for that answer every day.
Bro fr tho, I've seen screenshots and video with her giving a footjob but I've played through a couple times and cant seem to get the scene. So idk if he ended up cutting it out in a later update or what

Last edited:

180x2metros

Dec 19, 2020
Bro fr tho, I've seen screenshots and video with her giving a footjob but I've played through a couple times and cant seem to get the scene. So idk if he ended up cutting it out in a later update or what
I think that scene happened on the throne so maybe you should help her punish some people i guess

Dezzyyy

Jul 6, 2020
I think that scene happened on the throne so maybe you should help her punish some people i guess
Yeah I did the whole punishment deal on the throne they just lick her feet or she whips them or fucks em with the strap on, all that happens is she eventually gets naked

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
It's the buggy mess. Why are you all so keen on playing it? It's that reason alone I never pay for that tier.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
In my experience a bughunt build actually being unplayable is extremely rare, and if there happens to be a bug that stops you from progressing it gets fixed pretty quick

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes