F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It's just a shame you know man, I was way more excited for Joo Dee content than anything to do with Toph.
gotta have that hawt MILF right? i gotcha there. somehow she's more Woman than the rest of that book. the others kinda girly girl, tough girl, simple girly girl (the Ty Lee angle) and so on, but Joo Dee stands out for being somehow different, someone a lots of pages back even mentioned she's somewhat creepy. point there, early on in book3 sure. that adds the 'extra' to it. the spice.

Ty Lee I Love You

Dec 2, 2020
gotta have that hawt MILF right? i gotcha there. somehow she's more Woman than the rest of that book. the others kinda girly girl, tough girl, simple girly girl (the Ty Lee angle) and so on, but Joo Dee stands out for being somehow different, someone a lots of pages back even mentioned she's somewhat creepy. point there, early on in book3 sure. that adds the 'extra' to it. the spice.
Ty Lee is a elite gymnast and contortionist, how dare you spread this simple girly girl blasphemy. I will not stand for it!!!!!!

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Doesn't matter the route who you choose, the MC himself still will be a disrespectful pervert... But you can marry and have babies with Toph Beifong in this game so, Masterpiece anyway ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
in arc 1, I preferred the slave route in my view, which is much more exciting, compared to 2, the love route is much better than the slave, the trip to the island, brothers and everything, although only the slave has the scenes with to Ty Lee, in Arch 3 I liked the slave more because of the thing of being depraved and wanting to hypnotize and fuck everyone, even though I felt bad about blackmailing Toph, I really liked the slave route of 4 in general, especially Jinora, but I felt that the end could be better mainly due to the question of the spirits being open, and here we are on the route of love ...

Dec 24, 2018
in arc 1, I preferred the slave route in my view, which is much more exciting, compared to 2, the love route is much better than the slave, the trip to the island, brothers and everything, although only the slave has the scenes with to Ty Lee, in Arch 3 I liked the slave more because of the thing of being depraved and wanting to hypnotize and fuck everyone, even though I felt bad about blackmailing Toph, I really liked the slave route of 4 in general, especially Jinora, but I felt that the end could be better mainly due to the question of the spirits being open, and here we are on the route of love ...
psycho

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes