Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
I need a Hero!
I'm holding out for a hero 'till the end of the night.
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast;
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight.

CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018
I am sorry for being so straightforward, but I don't think anyone here have a 20$ tier at Mity's patreon. You should keep your hopes realistic and wait for early access version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Are you playing slave route? This option is on the slave route only sadly.
I will probably create a mod for the game if I have some spare time. My idea is pulling assets from the slave route and implementing them in the love route. It has to be immersive so some content will be left out. I will also have to rewrite the dialog for most of them. Unfortunately I'm a programmer and not a writer so that might take some time.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Just the version for everyone who likes bugs. Early access will be ready before Christmas.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
My suggestion for the next game. Lots of pretty characters great story. FAIRY TAIL
I heard the story later starts to slow down for more fanservice. Which... is perfect for this kind of game, I guess.

Anyone knows of a good FT parody here in the forums?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Let the new version come out, please, we are looking forward to giving us a good Christmas rule

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Yes. That way we can get back to wading through pages of people asking when the update will happen, what's the hold up, a complete deportation about depression and it effects and telling how the coder should be fired and someone else take over.

Really looking forward to that.

ezarel5620

Dec 13, 2020
Not a chance in hell we're seeing the update before the end of the year, even the artist can't seem to get in touch with him

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes