YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The Coder also refused to let the Artist finish the job on this update when asked. So progress made without him is not allowed.

Artist should abandon him at this point and let Coder sink his own ship. If Artist go independent I will be his first patreon.
The artist is being hired by the coder really, so I don't think there is anything stopping him from doing so if he wanted.
He could just have his own project, like he did that teen titans short, and work on this one when the coder has more work for him.

But it doesn't seem like he wants to.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Is it ever discussed what happened to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just curious.
It's indirectly brought up in one scene where the player is wondering if he is fucking his own children. He also discovers that granny Toph is still around and considers visiting her as a passing thought.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
boos are kinda isolated though, this pause is in the middle of book 4.

I hate when they do that... I mean sure, improvement yay, all my saved work untill now is useless or broken though.

if people understood it like that we would have much less complaints here that are just repetitions though.

and I heard cp2077 got delayed again, and at this point I'm not sure if it was real or a joke...

i agree, but only when its overuse(case in point, summertime saga, where it feels like every 5 updates need to be a rework of some kind). HOWEVER, 4ET doesnt really do those, so im pretty sure most players would be ok with them skimping on this part, so they can later come back and fix it, once they know exactly what they want to do.

of course, i once again have to say, this is only true if the its a writter's block due to story/dialogue reasons, and not, as i suspect, a botched minigame cbob couldnt manage to make and got depressed because of it...

desunay

Jun 16, 2020
I wonder if the sisters being involved with Pema in the Halloween special is implying Ikki inclusion in the next update ( =①ω①=)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Mity, hurry up.
I think the dev team may be taking a little hiatus until they can get their house in check. :) I know we're all anxious to play the next update and it's important to try stick to the goals you've set :D however, with that said I would rather, personally that they released the update when it was ready rather then just knocking it out to appease consumer demand. :unsure: This way we can continue to enjoy the good quality we've come to expect. Remember, a late game is only late until it's released, a bad game is bad forever. (y) I too am ready and waiting to continue the story but I would rather enjoy it as it was intended rather than as it was vomited out prematurely. :sneaky:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I wonder if the sisters being involved with Pema in the Halloween special is implying Ikki inclusion in the next update ( =①ω①=)
since thopse specials are kind of offside projects coughed up by the artist, i wouldn't really bet on it.
on the other hand, we have them sisters both in the book4 love route already in this early stage..
i just doubt there'd be Pema involved what with so many patrons shying away from old womenz.

I think the dev team may be taking a little hiatus until they can get their house in check. :) I know we're all anxious to play the next update and it's important to try stick to the goals you've set :D however, with that said I would rather, personally that they released the update when it was ready rather then just knocking it out to appease consumer demand. :unsure: This way we can continue to enjoy the good quality we've come to expect. Remember, a late game is only late until it's released, a bad game is bad forever. (y) I too am ready and waiting to continue the story but I would rather enjoy it as it was intended rather than as it was vomited out prematurely. :sneaky:
while waiting, i've dug up some collections of Flash games, including some real classics, in the Flash section of the forum. worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Someone said March 2022, i think it's actually March 2021, they will certainly use the time to burn the cash they accumulated in year's end festivities, can't really blame them thought, i would probably do the same if i had a good sum of money and was near the end of the year

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Cool story bro

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Mity, hurry up.
Mity is one of the few developers who delivers on time and on a regular schedule. Cbob is currently under the weather (depression is an illness). When he gets better development will resume. If you want delays and drama, go over to the Ben 10 Slave Quest thread. They haven't delivered in a year. Or any of the games put out by Russian developers, who regularly slip schedule by three to six months.

In the mean time please give us more of 18 titans or the Ben X omniverse trial.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes