Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
The last update to the game was released in late august, the last delay cycle took 4 months, and we're now at 5

Will this one go to 6? Will the next one be 7 months long? Place your bets!

yeah it's why I stopped contributing in patreon on games most people should imo, it's one thing if the devs are honest and say they're is going to be a delay problems or something but most devs with lots of patreons just don't care obvi for that reason just look at the top games on here I mean look at this one

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
yeah it's why I stopped contributing in patreon on games most people should imo, it's one thing if the devs are honest and say they're is going to be a delay problems or something but most devs with lots of patreons just don't care obvi for that reason just look at the top games on here I mean look at this one
Devs with patreons can easily abuse the system, unlike devs working under an employer. The latter is the one paying and shouldering the risk, so he oversees the work is being done. The former, patreons have little to no power over the devs, they aren't proper boss over them as a patreon has no more decision power over another, so basically devs do what they want.

Aug 13, 2017
...I don't get it?

"one of the duties"?
he is stucko on writing. as in, everything they said they are having a problem with right now is the writing.
(it does not matter what they had problem with a year ago, the writing is the problem this time)

what duties would he split there?
I'm... already assuming Marty is helping as a beta reader/editor, of course.

My mention of notes is not about anything related to coding or anything, by the way.
Just the still-unwritten plot.
Notes like "this is what the plot will be about and how what we already showed will connect to that, we work the plot to make this all understandable and fun to read instead of a spreadsheet"
Things anyone else taking the writing from his hands would still need, nd that Marty doesn't sound like he knows anything that is in there.
Like I said, you're not the kind to see another perspective. What's more you don't seem to understand the bigger picture. If this is your response I don't see any point wasting my time explaining something over and over and over again.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Resal

Jun 24, 2020
any news since 0.9.0c?
mity is apparently starting a new project called "18 titans", and before that, it had also started a Ben 10 one, I don't think there will be an update soon, I see more likely (since he is starting 2 projects simultaneously) that him will bored with FET, so I'd wait a couple more months before his inspiration returns

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes