Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
First of english is my second language so sorry for mistakes in writing .

After releasing the game and so many updates , i'm amazed every time somone get stuck at some point in game , like i dont getit how how ? and its not like i see people asking fore help with new update that where their are stuck .

I finished the game a copule of times and newer get stuck , so i recomend this game for 2 of my frends to play and before starting both of the girls asked me what if their gonna get stuck if i help , i sade yes bub i adwise you to think or try do ewery thing and read and folow the plot , they finished it and they dont get stuck ewen once ,they thank me fore adwice before beginging there are wearing for what's come next .

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Guys I really don't know where you get this "on-hold" shit from. The game is not on hiatus. The writer is working on the game. Very slow but working.

From the last post: "And just so you know, unless cbob can surprise us all (I'm not counting on that and neither should you) with a FET build between now and the next year..."

This clearly implies that he is working on the game.
This "on-hold" shit is coming from both the December and January donations being paused because the game isn't being worked on (as far as Marty and we all know).

Marty won't just work on the game without Cbob to code it. He might do art but that's about it. Marty's doing 8Teen and other stuff in the meanwhile whilst Cbob tries to get through his funk.

And like someone else said, it was 80% in October and now Marty has said that that was basically a lie.

The statement you quoted implies more that unless Cbob busts out something between then and the end of the year, we won't get an update until next year.

Is it officially "on-hold"? Probably not. But if we're not talking "officially", since Marty can't work on it without Cbob (and won't because this is Cbob's coding and writing), Four Elements is basically on-hold.

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
1.Any news?
2.What will happen to the game?(FET)
3.Will be no FET for 2021?
4.Cbob says something or still speachless?
5.About 18eens...it will be continued or is just a "medicine" to hold us togeder and and fill time where they can't work on FET?
6.Marty know to code? :eek:

Sorry for my english if I made some mistakes,I have another first linguage.

Aug 13, 2017
1.Any news?
2.What will happen to the game?(FET)
3.Will be no FET for 2021?
4.Cbob says something or still speachless?
5.About 18eens...it will be continued or is just a "medicine" to hold us togeder and and fill time where they can't work on FET?
6.Marty know to code? :eek:

Sorry for my english if I made some mistakes,I have another first linguage.
Nobody knows anything about the state of FET except cbob and he's doing his best performance as Tom Cruise from Ghost Protocol. As for Marty's little side project, who knows. They claim to want to work more on it but if cbob ever decides to climb down the mountain he retreated to and get back to work I doubt Marty would keep their full attention on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
No, no, no, yes.

Please explain to me how the writing of the Slave Route for Korra was even remotely on par with Fire or Earth. The pacing was god awful.

Go back and play it through and you can literally tell where the updates happened due to the pacing changing wildly every few interactions with Korra. You start with meditating and training on the spinners so you can work up to getting her topless. Literally a few scenes later you're dressing as Amon and raping her.

empress78

Mar 2, 2018
This is the way of content creators. Like most things - once the money has been made, feel free to exit through the giftshop.
Sadly mity seems to be now one of them... This drama with the coder has been going on since 2019 and there has been only minimal progress with mediocre content. For all intents and purposes FET is dead and I don't expect it to go anywhere anymore.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Sadly mity seems to be now one of them... This drama with the coder has been going on since 2019 and there has been only minimal progress with mediocre content. For all intents and purposes FET is dead and I don't expect it to go anywhere anymore.
For all intents and purposes FET is NOT dead, what in the actual hell are you smoking?

Just because you're not a fan of the game anymore doesn't mean it's dead. There's still plenty of people who enjoy the recent content, even if they don't enjoy it as much as the older stuff.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Please explain to me how the writing of the Slave Route for Korra was even remotely on par with Fire or Earth. The pacing was god awful.

Go back and play it through and you can literally tell where the updates happened due to the pacing changing wildly every few interactions with Korra. You start with meditating and training on the spinners so you can work up to getting her topless. Literally a few scenes later you're dressing as Amon and raping her.
Writing is always in the eye of the beholder and imo there's not much difference between the books. What's off in book 4 slave route is the pacing and that's partly because they listened to failed humans like me that wanted more Jinora content. Her pacing and story is the worst because they never wanted her as a lewd character in the first place. The biggest problem though was the wasted time for experimenting with a new UI and battle system and the mini game disaster. That forced them to rush things and it showed in every update.
But in my view book 4 is still far better than book 1, it has way more scenes, better animations and in the end still a coherent story. Compared to book 2 and 3 it's not on the same level but that's mainly because these books have characters Korra can't compete with.

Btw, I just played book 4 yesterday and it took me 2 hours to get to the first South pole trip. And that's with skipping almost every dialog. It's "literally" not a few scenes later, especially because you're not even forced to rape her.

Reactions: 180x2metros

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The problem with your little problem is that "cbob won't send the notes still". They claimed themselves that the pressure on cbob from the patreon and the coding and writing is what gets to him. If he delegates one of the duties and only has to check on some notes or lines of codes to see how things are going that's less pressure on him, but hey I get the feeling you're the type to not concede a point and try see the other side so I won't continue this little song and dance of ours.
...I don't get it?

"one of the duties"?
he is stucko on writing. as in, everything they said they are having a problem with right now is the writing.
(it does not matter what they had problem with a year ago, the writing is the problem this time)

what duties would he split there?
I'm... already assuming Marty is helping as a beta reader/editor, of course.

My mention of notes is not about anything related to coding or anything, by the way.
Just the still-unwritten plot.
Notes like "this is what the plot will be about and how what we already showed will connect to that, we work the plot to make this all understandable and fun to read instead of a spreadsheet"
Things anyone else taking the writing from his hands would still need, nd that Marty doesn't sound like he knows anything that is in there.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The writing become trash because of the fan itself ╮(─▽─)╭

Serve you right,im a fan of love route,so I hope they can do better this time.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The last update to the game was released in late august, the last delay cycle took 4 months, and we're now at 5

Will this one go to 6? Will the next one be 7 months long? Place your bets!
My bet is that we'll have the new update on april.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes