Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
After following this game since its initial release, I'm woefully disappointed in Mity. The art quality has gone down, the writing quality has gone WAY down, the bugs have gotten worse and the delays have gotten entirely unreasonable.

Reactions: empress78

Griffifth

Aug 30, 2019
Can someone help me I'm stuck at fire nation I did everything I completed the fire bending, I got to fuck lazula, And still no.. what do I need to do I'm in slave route, even if I go at tower at night it doesn't trigger anything I need help

pyhimys

Jul 31, 2018
Im stuck at Fire Nation too... According to the walkthrough im supposed to fight Iroh after returning from the island, but he just keeps saying "need something, nephew?"

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Ah depression. Never experienced it myself but I know others who have had it and bad. All I can say is I hope is that CBOB gets better and get the support to them help. If that means the updates will be late or grinded to a halt, that's fine by me. One's health both mentally and physically is more important than a game, even if it is a good game (one of the best on the site in my opinion). This will very likely never be seen by CBOB or anyone working on the game but I hope you all the best wishes and hope everything turns out ok.

lapau

Jan 9, 2018
So, in summary, can anyone tell me what happened to this game? I haven't follow this game about a year now.

ezarel5620

Dec 13, 2020
"Heres an art assets of a side thing I did over a year ago, happy 2020!"

Honestly did not expect anything less at this point, the best jokes write themselves

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
After following this game since its initial release, I'm woefully disappointed in Mity. The art quality has gone down, the writing quality has gone WAY down, the bugs have gotten worse and the delays have gotten entirely unreasonable.
No, no, no, yes.
Can someone help me I'm stuck at fire nation I did everything I completed the fire bending, I got to fuck lazula, And still no.. what do I need to do I'm in slave route, even if I go at tower at night it doesn't trigger anything I need help
Fuck Azula until you've seen everything then go to the tower. Iroh is optional.

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
I will say, I dislike the new "animation" where part of the picture moves and part reamins static....korra's masage scene is nice, hell they even managed to make me like korra a bit, but the animation is weird...compared to korra animations in slave path, which are so much better on average

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Guys I really don't know where you get this "on-hold" shit from. The game is not on hiatus. The writer is working on the game. Very slow but working.

From the last post: "And just so you know, unless cbob can surprise us all (I'm not counting on that and neither should you) with a FET build between now and the next year..."

This clearly implies that he is working on the game.

jamesthepond

Aug 15, 2017
Honestly, with CBob going through depression, how can I be flustered about the delays? I think its great that he is taking steps to improve his wellbeing, no matter how small. He should talk to someone if he hasn't already along with his other self-prescriptions. I only bring it up because we know already that CBob is terrible at asking for help.

Albeit, the amount of time that has passed by without a build is killing all of us, including the MITY team. What I think they should do is make a compromise, and either have CBob open up to some help in the creative process for this build, or accept the work that he has put in thus far, and release it. Sometimes the best decision isn't necessarily to make a specific decision, but just to make A decision with prudence. It is never easy. Keeping one foot in front of the other is an investment that goes against his mental state, but an investment nonetheless.

Either way, goodluck to the both of them, and I am looking forward to the next build. Jinora is a bad bitch, but im just not a Loli so the love route is exciting!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes