Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Alright i am back so what the fuck has been going in here i heard about 18titan or something that's what its called right if not ehhh i don't give a flying fuck does that even make sense flying fuck..........moving on

Don't know how long i have been goon not that it matters why Because

So ive been watching this youtuber Matthias the key saga the safe the mysterious person very enjoyable watch from beginning its good really good some might disagree some might not but ehhh

I read the post that mity made thanks Josh Spicer or was it someone else well whatever
so its confirmed the writer/coder? has depression well that's fucking sad

i recommend playing some other games till then i will post again and talk to you guys its enjoyable not as much as matthias's youtube videos

The reason i am talking about matthias youtube again is because i want you guys to watch some good videos and play some other game in here like some rpgm game i know some good one played each one of them 7 or 8 hours each of them though one of the game has a shitty quest journal well this is getting to long but whatever

Have a great day/night?.....Why Because :)

Reactions: KrishKalra

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Alright i am back so what the fuck has been going in here i heard about 18titan or something that's what its called right if not ehhh i don't give a flying fuck does that even make sense flying fuck..........moving on

So ive been watching this youtuber Matthias the key saga the safe the mysterious person very enjoyable watch from beginning its good really good some might disagree some might not but ehhh

I read the post that mity made thanks Josh Spicer or was it someone else well whatever

i recommend playing some other games till then i will post again and talk to you guys its enjoyable not as much as matthias's youtube videos

The reason i am talking about matthias youtube again is because i want you guys to watch some good videos and play some other game in here like some rpgm game i know some good one played each one of them 7 or 8 hours each of them though one of the game has a shitty quest journal well this is getting to long but whatever

I view your comment as a great piece of surreal art. It's a bit hard to understand what you mean by most of it though.

Both the artist and the coder himself have been saying that the writer/coder has depression in combination with writer's block, which is the reason why they took a break and paused their Patreon. It's up to you to believe them or call bullshit.

With nothing FET-related to do, the artist has resumed his work at his 18titan side project - the first demo has been around for a while.

Also, I think people are intelligent enough to realize for themselves that they can play other games. The problem is that if you have specific criteria when searching for games you wanna play, there isn't a lot. For instance, I don't like 3D stuff or full-on hentai, so that leaves me with like 10% of what's offered here.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Untitled-3.png

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
I view your comment as a great piece of surreal art. It's a bit hard to understand what you mean by most of it though.

Both the artist and the coder himself have been saying that the writer/coder has depression in combination with writer's block, which is the reason why they took a break and paused their Patreon. It's up to you to believe them or call bullshit.

With nothing FET-related to do, the artist has resumed his work at his 18titan side project - the first demo has been around for a while.

Also, I think people are intelligent enough to realize for themselves that they can play other games. The problem is that if you have specific criteria when searching for games you wanna play, there isn't a lot. For instance, I don't like 3D stuff or full-on hentai, so that leaves me with like 10% of what's offered here.
To be honest the fact your trying understand my post it makes me really happy

And the artist or coder the main guy you know what i am trying to say he has depression and writer's block i mean if he has it well hope he recover's if not well there has been game maker who have not posted an update for a year or ex:The Dark Lord Trip or TDLT and Ben 10 slave quest at least mity post and gives a somewhat of a update on the situtation

And the 18titan side project i got no problem with that at least it give us to play something

Yeah and people can play what they want i mean even i don't like 3D stuff and those Ren'Py games with their realistic models full on hentai i have mix feeling about those games

And about the youtube part its just me telling what i like people might like this or they won't does't matter

Again i feel happy that you tried to understand my post but ehhh who cares right people are here to check if the game updated or not or ask for help and have a conversation with people like i do or have a debate

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Nitro Tepas true, true

Akabur just disappeared as far as I know. He does good work on what he does, but... all he did that I recall is the actually pretty short Witch Trainer, most content people know is added from external mods, Princess Trainer, which has much more content but a huge bad/clifhanger ending and he said there are no real plans for a sequel to fix that, a combination game that may have some minigames, and that Dark Lord Trip RPG Maker one.
I think the artists of the Witch Trainer are working on their own HP parody though, Innocent Witches?

The Ben10 game too, just... one big scene and disappeared. And I was really liking the idea, got into the battle system a bit even.

Tenebrys there was someone doing one, RealKorra I think it was... but she got an ear infection and stopped?

And for those saying "if I was getting as much monthly money as they are I would never be depressed"... you guys have no idea what depression is.
It is not feeling just sad, as if you had money problems.
It is a brain condition. Our brain is literaly sick. It thankfully doesn't affect us all the time, but when it does it stops us hard.
Some people go suicidal. You remember Robin Willians? Do you think he killed himself for lack of money or something? No, he got depressed big time. That is what cbob is going through.
And no, I do not think it is in bad taste to mention him. Because this what people are saying cbob "can't be going through with that money", is literaly the stated cause of Willians' suicide, and I even have depression myself.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, depression should never be taken lightly and there is no 100% cure for it, just treatments that have their own dangers.
The thing is though, we don't know what really is going on. Cbob could be drinking a Margarita in the arms of a beautiful girl/man. Marty and cbob could be the same person. It's unlikely but we just don't know.

That's why I don't see any use discussing this topic over and over. Only thing I'll add to that is that I'm quite positive Marty is capable of finishing that game on his own. But we'll see.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Huh.

If 8Teen is any indication, Marty really can match the level of writing cbob brings (brought?).

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Nitro Tepas true, true

Akabur just disappeared as far as I know. He does good work on what he does, but... all he did that I recall is the actually pretty short Witch Trainer, most content people know is added from external mods, Princess Trainer, which has much more content but a huge bad/clifhanger ending and he said there are no real plans for a sequel to fix that, a combination game that may have some minigames, and that Dark Lord Trip RPG Maker one.
I think the artists of the Witch Trainer are working on their own HP parody though, Innocent Witches?

The Ben10 game too, just... one big scene and disappeared. And I was really liking the idea, got into the battle system a bit even.

Tenebrys there was someone doing one, RealKorra I think it was... but she got an ear infection and stopped?

And for those saying "if I was getting as much monthly money as they are I would never be depressed"... you guys have no idea what depression is.
It is not feeling just sad, as if you had money problems.
It is a brain condition. Our brain is literaly sick. It thankfully doesn't affect us all the time, but when it does it stops us hard.
Some people go suicidal. You remember Robin Willians? Do you think he killed himself for lack of money or something? No, he got depressed big time. That is what cbob is going through.
And no, I do not think it is in bad taste to mention him. Because this what people are saying cbob "can't be going through with that money", is literaly the stated cause of Willians' suicide, and I even have depression myself.

my Ear infection is gone and i have allowed my team to take control of all duties of the game. they are rebranding the game and all. i stepped down in order to allow them to do whatever that needs to be done to make the game.

Aug 13, 2017
It seems kinda biased that my comments earlier in the thread about how they've constantly lied and led patrons on while failing to meet deadlines got removed for not being on topic and yet all this praise and talk about how cbob *may* have depression is allowed.

For starters have they straight up come out and said "Yes cbob had depression." because as far as I can see, all marty has said is that "The pressure is hard, he's gotten writers block and he's hard on himself so we're stopping the patreon for now since it puts so much pressure on us." right? Note how they explicitly claim a big source of the pressure is getting paid monthly while not delivering. Call me and asshole or a cynic or whatever and I'll even admit, I am absolutely jaded, but it feels like they've just burnt out working on the game.

I can't blame them for that either but at the same time I can blame them for lying about release dates constantly, whether it's miscommunication between cbob and marty or whatever. It's happened so much that I can't just believe anything they say, I'll always see it as an excuse.

That being said I think if comments against MITY are going to be removed for being off topic then that rule should be consistent and remove ones that are for MITY for being off topic. At the very least be honest about why it was removed. Being rebellious is in my name so I can't just take this laying down.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Look while I know depression is NO joke- I won't go into personal details of how it affected my life and those who I care about- I feel that if this depression is that real to the point that this person is ghosting their business partner, then it may be time to look to other options/focus on a new project. Which is being done with this teen titans game.

I think that Mitty needs to look into finding a replacement. Yes it WOULD take time for someone new to understanding the coding and work with a new change in the story from what was going to originally follow but by this point in the months that we've waited, I feel that there should be options going on to keep the consistency of this game going.

Hell if it was indeed decided with an announcement that they would be looking for a new coder/writer, I am sure it's more progress than us just being left out in the dark like this with no end in sight ESPECIALLY when communication is basically non-existent and no updates from that person on how they're doing or if they even want to continue working on this.

Seriously it's about being professional and again from personal experience, I had to come forward for the sake of staying employed and getting the help that I desperately needed.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
So what all does Mity do in this game? Is it just the art, and they hire out the rest of the work (coding/music/story) to others who are better than them? Or do they do more?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So what all does Mity do in this game? Is it just the art, and they hire out the rest of the work (coding/music/story) to others who are better than them? Or do they do more?
MITY is the team of Marty and cbob.

Marty does all of the art (and everything on the side games and 8Teen).

cbob does coding and writing of the story on the main game.

The music is free-to-use music you hear in most games on the site.

Reactions: F1forhalp

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Nitro Tepas true, true

Akabur was working on another game, StarChannel 34 or something like that. Haven't heard much of it recently. There is a clique of Russian artists, writers and coders that seem to hop between games. Princess Trainer is being followed up by Iris Quest, but progress on that is sporadic at best. They are also working on Library Story, which is a Belle from beauty and the beast trainer. That game is pretty far along. I think they also made the start of a Scooby Doo game and a few others.

Russians are creative perverts, but do not know what schedule means. They produce what they feel like when they feel like it.

The Ben 10 trainer is still in progress, but the developers make the Russians look like workaholics. Every month the artist will squeeze out a few drawings of the Ben 10 game and a Scooby Doo game they are working on, other than that its been empty promises for over a year.

There is also a Danny Phantom game, Amity Park, that's in progress and moving at half the rate the developers promise.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Akabur was working on another game, StarChannel 34 or something like that. Haven't heard much of it recently. There is a clique of Russian artists, writers and coders that seem to hop between games. Princess Trainer is being followed up by Iris Quest, but progress on that is sporadic at best. They are also working on Library Story, which is a Belle from beauty and the beast trainer. That game is pretty far along. I think they also made the start of a Scooby Doo game and a few others.

Russians are creative perverts, but do not know what schedule means. They produce what they feel like when they feel like it.

The Ben 10 trainer is still in progress, but the developers make the Russians look like workaholics. Every month the artist will squeeze out a few drawings of the Ben 10 game and a Scooby Doo game they are working on, other than that its been empty promises for over a year.

There is also a Danny Phantom game, Amity Park, that's in progress and moving at half the rate the developers promise.
All of that are shitty developer that squeeze the money out from their patron.The update release is like what?1 - 2 update each year?There is some that take 2 yrs for 1 update.I'd rather use my money to the dev that worth it.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes