Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I don’t know if I made this clear before so let me lay it out
You didn't.

By skipping over Zaheer arc we missed out on P’li(combustion mans daughter) and tentacle arms girl. That’s already bad enough
I mean okay. There's still plenty of hot babes to fuck.

if we can’t fuck fire lord Izumi, no ifs ands or buts about it, this is a bad game. End of story.
I'm sure it's a bad game for other reasons not related to a character not included.

Reactions: F1forhalp

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh, so, obviously I haven’t checked this thread in quite awhile. I just figured that the lack of updates was just standard stuff but I didn’t realize there was a thing going on with coder guy again.

Sucks. At least they paused donations. Hope shit works out. A lot of devs for these type of games have been going through some right shot this year, for obvious reasons.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I don’t know if I made this clear before so let me lay it out

By skipping over Zaheer arc we missed out on P’li(combustion mans daughter) and tentacle arms girl. That’s already bad enough

if we can’t fuck fire lord Izumi, no ifs ands or buts about it, this is a bad game. End of story.
Why are you speaking like if he didn't put the specific time they appeared on the show they can't be added now?
Are they dead? If not they can still appear.
Are they from after this point? If so they can appear as long as it doesn't interfere in the canon story too much.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018

Hi guys,somebody know what is with what i found?
I like it a little. =)
Is just a beta-test game that the artist done some time ago, he already said that it will not be continued. Sorry bro, maybe you will have a better luck with this titans game

For the main topic well, I'm annoyed as everyone else for this year and cbob made us feel ever worse. If i get paid 10k at month no way i could be depressed

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
I just want to know a thing.Will be Four Elements Trainer ended after lots of new updates or not?
Because i don t think i can live without a good ending...

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Why are you speaking like if he didn't put the specific time they appeared on the show they can't be added now?
Are they dead? If not they can still appear.
Are they from after this point? If so they can appear as long as it doesn't interfere in the canon story too much.

To answer your question

Yes they’re dead. I guess we can do some spirit retconning? But yes, they’re dead. I wouldn’t be so annoyed otherwise.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
To answer your question

Yes they’re dead. I guess we can do some spirit retconning? But yes, they’re dead. I wouldn’t be so annoyed otherwise.
it's super easy to understand. this is the game, a parody wherein some figures are taken off a show, never intended to be connected to any content, timeline or the likes of that show, to be included and or closely followed by the game. they've never announced such, ever. the game can be good or bad regarding some things, like gameplay, storytelling, art, you name it. that there's some figure not in it and you want that in, is just hm, tough luck. doesn't say a thing about good or bad game imo.

• Angry
Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
it's super easy to understand. this is the game, a parody wherein some figures are taken off a show, never intended to be connected to any content, timeline or the likes of that show, to be included and or closely followed by the game. they've never announced such, ever. the game can be good or bad regarding some things, like gameplay, storytelling, art, you name it. that there's some figure not in it and you want that in, is just hm, tough luck. doesn't say a thing about good or bad game imo.
You really need to think before you post. This is not a good look chief

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes