Aug 30, 2020
What's the process for asking for an update to the Original Post?
Should I ping a moderator, or are they monitoring the thread?

I'd like to see the "Saves" spoiler section updated. Right now it says:

but the important thing to know is that the game folder is called "Avatar Harem-1467471742". It can be a bit hard to figure out on your own...

So the complete path is: "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742"
Thanks this is a huge help i wanted to reset my saves lol.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Where can I find what the characters are saying?
I would like to translate the lyrics to play it on in my language.
1) What's your native language?
2) You can google ways to translate Renpy games. But I don't know if they are any good.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Where can I find what the characters are saying?
I would like to translate the lyrics to play it on in my language.
I recommend using , , and/or as long as the language you want is what they can support. I think DeepL is the most comprehendable machine translator out of my 3 suggestions. Do not use Google Translate!

As for editing the Ren'Py scripts to accommodate translated dialogue, I'm not sure of the specifics. I will let someone else do the research or do that part yourself. It should not be too hard to figure out.

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Where do I download the new version ( the bug hunt one) from ?
As seeing people talk about it but have no idea where the link is, aint in the main page.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Hey everyone! As you might have noticed, we released the latest bughunt version of FET a couple of days back. With the help of the bug-hunters (thanks for your feedback!) we managed to get rid of a bunch of smaller and bigger problems.
Bug-hunters, we added a small new scene in this version which wasn't there earlier. It's a "watersport" scene which takes place after you can ask Jinora to touch her toes. Other than that we got rid of the error which would prevent a scene from not playing, a couple of hard to trigger continuity errors, a buttload of typos and some very small dialogue changes. The revolving snake minigame also had some changes made to it. If you find problems we've missed, don't hesitate to let us know.
This version will allow you to play until you can view the watersports scene which I mentioned above.
We hope you'll like the new build!!

- PC version -
- Mac version -
- android version -

A small summary of this build's new contents can be found in the attachment. I wrote it such so there will only be an absolute minimum of spoilers. But, like I said earlier, even without reading the summary you'll know when you've hit the end of the current build once the pee talk with Jinora starts.

- older projects etc

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes