Hcuvuvb

Jan 12, 2021
It’s great to see Toph again. I enjoyed her & MC’s conversations. I hope there’ll be more scenes with her in the future.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
After you preg all three swamp ladies you'll get the Jorina option. I think if you don't follow through with Jorina you won't get the option to wait for Ikki to get icky.

The end of this patch is where you're waiting to head back right?

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
This patch was amazing. So much content for only a month of waiting. If they keep this up I'll kiss the ground they walk on.
Only problems are some bugs and typos but otherwise I found it amazing.
9/10

Now it's got me thinking there might actually be tiny Korra scenes in the future.
Also I still love the jealous Jinora plot that's building up. I wish we could have Ikki touch her toes to but I want more build up scene for that, like when Katara told the MC not to bang Jinora. I want that kind of thing with more people and Ikki, or tiny Korra. It's the build up that makes the scene better.

Also does anyone know what changes if you get Katara's panties instead of Korra's panties, and if you refuse to give them to Kya? It seems there are a few skippable scenes so I saved a ton of times but I want to know what's gonna be different.

drache

Aug 23, 2016
Can someone post an exact Guide for the Jorina Scene? When and where do you trigger it? After she appears during the Mushroom aftermath Scene in the village, i never saw her again.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes