d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Splendid update, looks like MITY is back on track—gonna wait how the next update will play out, and ponder to support them again on patreon.

Aug 30, 2020
This patch was amazing. So much content for only a month of waiting. If they keep this up I'll kiss the ground they walk on.
Only problems are some bugs and typos but otherwise I found it amazing.
9/10

Now it's got me thinking there might actually be tiny Korra scenes in the future.
Also I still love the jealous Jinora plot that's building up. I wish we could have Ikki touch her toes to but I want more build up scene for that, like when Katara told the MC not to bang Jinora. I want that kind of thing with more people and Ikki, or tiny Korra. It's the build up that makes the scene better.

Also does anyone know what changes if you get Katara's panties instead of Korra's panties, and if you refuse to give them to Kya? It seems there are a few skippable scenes so I saved a ton of times but I want to know what's gonna be different.
I got katara's but i didn't refuse so i am unsure. I wonder how ikki will be implemented bc kinda like the show she is oblivious.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
What are the options I should be picking then?
There are loli options:
- when you carry Korra in the snow storm and wish you could give her a youth potion
- right after you get rescued from the snowstorm you talk with Korra and can select "Boobs are overrated" then "Nah go ahead tell me"
  • -look at the context of these options and what korra said right before. If these options have any effect on the story it's gonna be about the loli route
  • -this lets you talk with her about her embarrassing pics from her past right after, then Korra says she might let you see those pics
- when Jorina wants to bang as you thank the swamp benders

Put it this way, if it sounds like it might refer to anything loli, pic the option that is most loli.

Also, what options did you pic when you got to those parts if you want the loli scenes? It's not supposed to be an insult, I'm curious why you didn't pic the loli options? Are you new to the game?

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
What are the options I should be picking then?
Pro tip, if you see options that go like this:
-No
-Hell no
-Don't care about people that young
-No no no no
-Fuck you I won't fuck that kid
-...Maybe, just maybe I'll fuck that loli
You are in a "loli route" option. Pick ALWAYS the "I'm gonna fuck that loli".

Reactions: TrueJackal

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
I'm genuinely curious why people that want to see loli aren't picking the loli options, they aren't hidden.
Considering that people don't try to scroll towards recent posts that can potentially answer the question that they have I am not that surprised. Same when you can just search the thread itself.

Then again, there is an exception say if there was a bug that was preventing them from getting what they were looking for.

Reactions: jvdw92

rubyberrypie

May 23, 2019
Decided to reply this game after seeing book 4 is out and I last left off at Book 3. I'm on Book 2 and I've effectively finished slave route with Azula but... I cannot seem to proceed ahead. Nothing seems to trigger an interaction other than sex, I thought maybe I needed to speak to Lia but that didn't work. No where I go seems to help me get to Book 3, am I missing anything? Seriously, I've completed all scenes with Azula!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Decided to reply this game after seeing book 4 is out and I last left off at Book 3. I'm on Book 2 and I've effectively finished slave route with Azula but... I cannot seem to proceed ahead. Nothing seems to trigger an interaction other than sex, I thought maybe I needed to speak to Lia but that didn't work. No where I go seems to help me get to Book 3, am I missing anything? Seriously, I've completed all scenes with Azula!
And the other side girls?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Honestly, I believe I've also down all their scenes except saying about the weapons. I'm seriously stuck.
Edit. I feel foolish, I went to the tower at night. I thought I had done this, apparently not. Found the spirit.
Lel, happens to the best of us.

rentegra

Mar 20, 2019
sadly sadly i can't download from ufile at all, site gets auto blocked because
"website has hosted malicious content within the last 7 days"
"website contains unavoidable trackers"

guess i have to wait until a version is downloadable from a "sane" place..
Know what a proxy is lol?

Jonny F

Feb 18, 2018
Where can I find what the characters are saying?
I would like to translate the lyrics to play it on in my language.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
What's the process for asking for an update to the Original Post?
Should I ping a moderator, or are they monitoring the thread?

I'd like to see the "Saves" spoiler section updated. Right now it says:

Saves from all games (Ren'Py) are stored here: "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" + in the folder of the game itself)
but the important thing to know is that the game folder is called "Avatar Harem-1467471742". It can be a bit hard to figure out on your own...

So the complete path is: "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742"

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes