akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
How can you do the Jinora thing when she is kidnapped, the naked option does not come out, how is it done?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
How can you do the ikki thing, only option act 1 comes out, you can't do anything else, please help

Jan 19, 2020
Anyone got a save from right before the Ikki scene? I wasn't paying attention and skipped over it, and now I'm too far after it to be able to scroll back to it.

stoca

Dec 9, 2018
So everything that I was able to find:

-Jinora gives you a footjob
-Kya gives anal after you do a solid for her
-Korra gives hand and blowjob as you progress the swamp arc
-You come across a group of swamp people (daughter, mother, grandmother) that you can fuck
-You can fuck toph young or old after you get youth potions (all in the swamp as the story progresses)
-Ikki is captured by those two security guys like in the show; you can immediately save her or wait until they strip her entirely
-A younger version of Jinora is in the village (apparently, Tenzin was passing his seed around and knocked up one of the swamp women at some point in his life) that you can fuck. She's the same age as "our" Jinora was in the slave route.
-When you convince the swamp villagers to let Jinora and Ikki stay, Jinora will tease you and you get an option where she lets you jerk off of her.
-When you meditate at a certain point where you can connect with past lives, you can find Kyoshi nude for a bit before she covers up

Am I missing anything?

Overall I like this update and enjoyed the story progress that we got. The only bug I found myself was where you attempt to change positions with the swamp mother and then I have to rollback on its error page.
how do you fuck the young jinora?

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
So everything that I was able to find:

-Jinora gives you a footjob
-Kya gives anal after you do a solid for her
-Korra gives hand and blowjob as you progress the swamp arc
-You come across a group of swamp people (daughter, mother, grandmother) that you can fuck
-You can fuck toph young or old after you get youth potions (all in the swamp as the story progresses)
-Ikki is captured by those two security guys like in the show; you can immediately save her or wait until they strip her entirely
-A younger version of Jinora is in the village (apparently, Tenzin was passing his seed around and knocked up one of the swamp women at some point in his life) that you can fuck. She's the same age as "our" Jinora was in the slave route.
-When you convince the swamp villagers to let Jinora and Ikki stay, Jinora will tease you and you get an option where she lets you jerk off of her.
-When you meditate at a certain point where you can connect with past lives, you can find Kyoshi nude for a bit before she covers up

Am I missing anything?

Overall I like this update and enjoyed the story progress that we got. The only bug I found myself was where you attempt to change positions with the swamp mother and then I have to rollback on its error page.
same i got same error as well

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes