zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
You can already fuck old Katara in this route, so the chance to fuck old Toph (with the choice to use a youth potion) is a given in a future update.

Reactions: TrueJackal

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Please consider to support?It will out if they got alot of supporter.:unsure:
they have locked patronage so you can maybe sign up to them, but no financial anything is possible. that means, they don't get any from patreon right now, by their own choice, the reason given was something along the continuity drop and their need to get things sorted etc. several pages back there is the full text to it, sorry too tired to search for it. it's been weeks ago.

Reactions: MordredTheDark

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
they have locked patronage so you can maybe sign up to them, but no financial anything is possible. that means, they don't get any from patreon right now, by their own choice, the reason given was something along the continuity drop and their need to get things sorted etc. several pages back there is the full text to it, sorry too tired to search for it. it's been weeks ago.
I thought the block was removed after they released the last update?

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Did they change Katara's breast size options? I tried small but they don't go as flat as the preview images.
They did. "Small" use to be really flat but now it's pretty average, I really don't know why they did that when we have Toph and all the other loli characters in the game but eh.
There's a mod to have the original small size back into the game, look it up it's pretty good.

• Sad
Reactions: inshaderwetrust
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes