Colejsu

Nov 4, 2018
Where i can save toph in maze ? I'm stuck at this
First right turn there should be 2 pillars, you can click in between them to open a secret passage. It should be that one but there are 2 secret doors and thats the only one i remember.

Zulrah

Nov 24, 2020
so im kinda stuck on day 11 for air bending, i've spoken to to everyone and checked off all the places i meant to be in, how do i fix it?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
does anyone know when the next update is gonna be. I'm really looking into this
No. noone knows. it depends on a number of things you can read all through the last few pages. also, the devs don't give out ETA or set dates, anymore. the coder's output is unknown, only thing we know is it's below his former abilities. since the art p much depends on story and code, the artist can't do much about game's progression on his own, aside from creating assets that may or may not go into the story. that's the rough summary.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
No. noone knows. it depends on a number of things you can read all through the last few pages. also, the devs don't give out ETA or set dates, anymore. the coder's output is unknown, only thing we know is it's below his former abilities. since the art p much depends on story and code, the artist can't do much about game's progression on his own, aside from creating assets that may or may not go into the story. that's the rough summary.
Sadly this.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
does anyone know when the next update is gonna be. I'm really looking into this
A few pages earlier you can see a patreon update where they say they'd like to do something by the end of the month but they don't know what the lead writer actually has so there are NO guarantees.

We may see a patreon post at the end of the month telling us how this current update is progressing but the most important thing to look out for is how CBob's mental health is progressing. The healthier CBob is the better this game will be.

Aug 28, 2017
A few pages earlier you can see a patreon update where they say they'd like to do something by the end of the month but they don't know what the lead writer actually has so there are NO guarantees.

We may see a patreon post at the end of the month telling us how this current update is progressing but the most important thing to look out for is how CBob's mental health is progressing. The healthier CBob is the better this game will be.
First, it has been a while since I last checked this game due to some personal inconvenience ( namely my mandatory military service).
Secondly, I didn't want to pressure the team that makes the game, cause that would be stupid.
And Lastly, I understand that making a game like this has gone from a simple indy erotica game to a much larger project really fast.

So to summarize I know that they need more time and I will continue to support the team behind this game (that honestly was my first introduction to this website and this type of games) and wish the best for their health and creativity.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
First, it has been a while since I last checked this game due to some personal inconvenience ( namely my mandatory military service).
Secondly, I didn't want to pressure the team that makes the game, cause that would be stupid.
And Lastly, I understand that making a game like this has gone from a simple indy erotica game to a much larger project really fast.

So to summarize I know that they need more time and I will continue to support the team behind this game (that honestly was my first introduction to this website and this type of games) and wish the best for their health and creativity.
I wasn't trying to be harsh with you. I saw you already got that.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes