samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Yes,i know that bro,but when i open the link on walkthrough,in book 3,they are only walkthrough on where to search the obsidian,not completed walkthrough book 3.
Maybe you know the link or something about completed walkthrough book 3
There is no real walkthrough on book 3, because it's not as complicated as book 1 or 2. I got stuck there, then I found a map for the maze (here somewere) and later in the game, that helped me a lot. Just poke around, try to uprgrade your battle levels, and buy life potions because you have to find and defeat Ayala. And you can ignore the crab battles, ;-)

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Book 3 has the most obscure progression routes and there’s even a state where you can get softlocked and have to go into the games code if you do things in the wrong order.
If any book needs a walkthrough, it’s that one

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
As far as I know the only softlock is upgrading the brothel too early, you have to liberate jin before upgrading it and way after your house burned down

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
As far as I know the only softlock is upgrading the brothel too early, you have to liberate jin before upgrading it and way after your house burned down
yup thatone

and the progression of who you need to talk to next can be so weird that I was running around for....let’s just say QUITE A WHILE

before I had to search through these threads for an answer, only to find out I’ve been soft locked and then I had to figure out had to get I to the console commands...

That's the best way to solve that issue, especially since you. Can’t always rely on answers here.

A walkthrough would eliminate all of that

JinxDaKing2015

Mar 13, 2021
Would've been nice to get at least glimpse of the love route, as it seems much much better for me.
Still, the game is freaking great.
I have encountered a bug with school and shop owner, once you get a partnership, you could just visit school and get free money without skipping time to evening.
You can also cheat with Cheat Engine, tho it's a bit tricky, because freaking thing keep changing the address you need so you can't just find via first scan>change value in game>next scan.
Launch CE, select process, set to 4bytes and then earn yourself three digit amount of money in game, search for that value, open a menu in the game, back to CE see if any values have changed in the list, click next scan in case some did(do not change your 123 in value bar), select all of the values that left, select them all and change value to whatever number you want, then just pray to whatever gods you believe this little operation did not break anything, optionally you can sacrifice some babies or at least animals.
You can actually edit the code to be able to use console. You just need the ren'py application and you can go through and activate it

MACHINEIRON

Jan 5, 2020
You can actually edit the code to be able to use console. You just need the ren'py application and you can go through and activate it
or you could find a file called 00console.rpy and edit it to allow console, which involves changing the word False to True, it should be pretty obvious where. but you can also download unren which is really useful.

oddd5

Dec 15, 2020
Isn't this game technically still on hold? It's one of the better games for sure tho. Really excited for more.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes