F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Are people ever gonna stop bitching about LOK? Yes, it wasn't as good as ATLA, but it was nowhere near horrible. You wanna see something that's actually horrible? Look at Peppa Pig or Caliou. Like seriously, this is like bashing the prequels in the sequel-era.
i do have to watch some cartoons to keep up to date with grandkids. most if not all of those i've seen, aren't up to par. your daily standard disney channel or any of the mtv offshore clones whatever, is filled with shows where you have to face hours of barbified garbage, or "people" that don't even remotely resemble drawings of humans anymore; most of those are just product placement platforms anyway.
so i ended up rather watching those Madagascar penguins for entertainment. or, rabbid invasion, or Zig&Sharko. i don't mind the violence shown in the latter but i'm old.
the whole Avatar thing started with some idea and storyline thought up and brought rather ok. it went downhill from the start, after the first merchandise sales drop. any spinoff, followup or the likes, not gonna bother. the start with the "classic" 4 basic elements approach made sense. anything after would be a combination of those, but no they had to do something about them sales ryt? meh not getting started about that..

more on topic, to have someone make a game in the lewd section based off that see-above theme, nice thing. to go and watch a show of lesser entertainment potential than this game, not my thang, no. so i won't even be able to cry over something in the game that doesn't go along some story in some show :D seen some do it. could go on but

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys, just a small update to let you know what we've been doing, though this is basically just a repeat of what Cbob already told you in , just with more pics.
But first, if you're looking for links to our projects, you can find those in our .

Korra: 'Go ahead, we're listening'

I have been working on creating the scenes for a future build(the one after the upcoming build and also a tiny bit on 18Titans. A raven and beast girl scene) but since the start of this month also on the upcoming FET build. With Cbob's slowing down that was really something which was necessary if we'd want to keep things moving at a reasonable pace.
I like my side project and it might have been better for Cbob to have taken a longer break all things considered, but let's see if I can help create the circumstances in which he can shine again. If he doesn't have to climb an entire mountain, but just a hill I hope that will make him feel more at ease while doing his part and his lists shorter.

Right now I have finished the rough draft for my part. It can be played from start to finish, but it's still missing a bunch of stuff and the dialogue needs a lot of extra attention. I'm also very tempted to start making new/more scenes for the upcoming build though it might be best if I focus on the text first.

In a little under a week Cbob and I will show each other the preliminary results of what we've been doing by ourselves so far and provide each other with some feedback. Until then I'm going to add/improve some more pics and dialogue and hope to be mostly done with that by the time I get to show it to Cbob. It's usually just me giving cbob feedback after he finishes an internal version, but this time he can tell me whether he'd like to see some changes too! Exciting!
Here's hoping his feedback won't come in the form of a flying elbow drop!
And of course I'm hoping Cbob will have been able to progress a lot too. If so, we might be able to slowly start putting it together into a single cohesive entity. I'm (at the very least) expecting Cbob to still have to do some rewriting on my part though.

Personally I'd like to have a new build out way before the end of this month but I don't know how likely or smart that is until I see what cbob has managed to do so far and whether he deems my part to be good enough! I'm crossing my fingers it won't require major reworking. I think not, but there's always that possibility.

There's nothing else to mention really... which is why I haven't written anything earlier. Since I've also gotten a few power outages this and last month I've been backing up my stuff more than ever. But that's really it as far as things which are out of the ordinary for me. Ps. It's a very hair raising moment when you're in the middle of something and all of a sudden the lights, pc, etc go dark.

Korra and Azula already stopped listening to me and are creating their own entertainment.

tldr: We're cruising along!
Marty

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
LoK is a direct sequel, so comparing to the atla is definitely fair. And a lot of the grave since LoK commits are shutting all over atla(season 2....) so yeah it’s a fair criticism.

That said, there are parts of the show that I think aren’t even that bad in comparison to the original, and is it good by “normal” standards?

yeah, in a vacuum it’s probably a 7/10 show with some 8/9 and some absolute garbage 3/10 parts. It’s amixed bag, but a lot of things are.

The people who think that it’s pure garbage are out of pocket

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Every love i could feel for LoK dissipated in the moment I knew that Bosco was eaten by the earth queen

Bosco forever in my heart :cry:

(really interesting that 2 months without getting paid are a miracolous cure for every depression)

Reactions: mravacado

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
Can somebody post what the quicky update says from the 10th of March please?
Maybe actually look for it instead of just blindly asking? It's literally posted 8 posts behind yours, on this same page.

It seems most likely the build will be released around this time next month. Fingers crossed.

Nurman26

Apr 18, 2020
Dude please try to search for yourself first before asking, you will notice the mandatory stuff is more than often right at the first first page, there's literally a link to a walkthrough on the frontpage. Just check the very first page and click on the link 'Walkthrough'.
Yes,i know that bro,but when i open the link on walkthrough,in book 3,they are only walkthrough on where to search the obsidian,not completed walkthrough book 3.
Maybe you know the link or something about completed walkthrough book 3

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
LoK is a direct sequel, so comparing to the atla is definitely fair. And a lot of the grave since LoK commits are shutting all over atla(season 2....) so yeah it’s a fair criticism.

That said, there are parts of the show that I think aren’t even that bad in comparison to the original, and is it good by “normal” standards?

yeah, in a vacuum it’s probably a 7/10 show with some 8/9 and some absolute garbage 3/10 parts. It’s amixed bag, but a lot of things are.

The people who think that it’s pure garbage are out of pocket
LoK is to ATLA like the sequel series to Mistborn was, if you read those books.

rentegra

Mar 20, 2019
Yes,i know that bro,but when i open the link on walkthrough,in book 3,they are only walkthrough on where to search the obsidian,not completed walkthrough book 3.
Maybe you know the link or something about completed walkthrough book 3
Have you tried.. I don't know... Google??

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes