Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
They ARE receiving donations since 0.9.1 there was a post a few dozen pages ago where i talked in detail about how many months patronage was paused and how many updates we got in the last months and i dont feel like digging it up again.

I think it was something like 3 months without patronage

Unless of course you mean after the release of 0.9.1 they paused it again but i dont know anything about that.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
okay i guess i missed one info then, can happen. that would mean yes you can give them money again if you so desire, i won't, because of patreon's structure and practises. i do like the idea of crowd funding in general, but patreon no thanks. i can donate something as a one-off by other means to whatever i decide to, without patreon leeching off it. then donate again when i so decide, as a one-off. and just not donate anymore if circumstances lead to that.
MiTy, like alot other devs, have this one thing, patreon only, as far as i know.. which leads to me not giving them what the game surely deserved so far in my opinion, drop a few buck then wait where it goes. others have a donate button or a buymecoffee or sumsuch.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Juniorjunior

May 27, 2019
Hey folks! I bring you the latest bughunt version of FET.

A few special things going on under the hood with this build. This being the bughunt version, you can expect there to be problems. If we're lucky, small and benign if less lucky ugly and big, but let's see how it'll hold up in your hands. I was planning on uploading it way earlier today, but i kept discovering problems after I built and uploaded a new version! ... it was almost hilarious how often I did that.

We appreciate any feedback you might have. It can be as mundane as typo's or as meta as you not liking what we did in this or that place because of x. You can let us know in the comments or if you want to be a little more personal, by sending us a pm.

Hope you'll like it!

- PC version - Alt link

- MAC version - Alt link

- Android version - Alt link

I'll add a more detailed changelog later on, but that's for after I get some sleep. For the moment just know you'll have reached the end when you can ask Jinora to touch her toes and relive a few past moments through meditation.

I also added some changes to two scenes during book 4's slave route. First, I added an anal version of when Korra is walking in the park and meets Yogurt. Second, the scene where Korra, Pema and lin are flying on the Skybison during the night has a small change where the anal pics are improved(?) and there's a zoomed "panorama" shot of their asses.

Cheers!
Thanks!

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Ayyy an update at last. Im glad that i dindnt play 0.9.1 even if 0.9.2 is minimalistic playing both at once should be worth it.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So everything that I was able to find:

-Jinora gives you a footjob
-Kya gives anal after you do a solid for her
-Korra gives hand and blowjob as you progress the swamp arc
-You come across a group of swamp people (daughter, mother, grandmother) that you can fuck
-You can fuck toph young or old after you get youth potions (all in the swamp as the story progresses)
-Ikki is captured by those two security guys like in the show; you can immediately save her or wait until they strip her entirely
-A younger version of Jinora is in the village (apparently, Tenzin was passing his seed around and knocked up one of the swamp women at some point in his life) that you can fuck. She's the same age as "our" Jinora was in the slave route.
-When you convince the swamp villagers to let Jinora and Ikki stay, Jinora will tease you and you get an option where she lets you jerk off of her.
-When you meditate at a certain point where you can connect with past lives, you can find Kyoshi nude for a bit before she covers up

Am I missing anything?

Overall I like this update and enjoyed the story progress that we got. The only bug I found myself was where you attempt to change positions with the swamp mother and then I have to rollback on its error page.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92 and weirdnoi
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes