Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
In book 1 hypothetically some scenes with Yue somehow

Actually get to fuck Katara's Moms spirit and maybe some mother daughter action

More scenes with the teacher and ahop keeper
Qs well as the option to fuck the artisan and architect
Don't forget actual difference between the love route and the slave route.

Reactions: F1forhalp

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think the devs would be happy to move on to a new project. They've done a great job over the last 3+ years but I doubt they want to be working on this game forever.

There are a lot of great IPs they could do or even something of their own if they felt like it.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
someone knows if the new version will come out before hallowen or before
No telling, we've been told that the update is coming "soon" like 2-3 times now, and its well overdue by about a month. The latest is that we'll get it by the end of this month, but the optimism died a while ago. We >might< get a tiny Halloween themed update to compensate for the wait, maybe.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Nah, from a business POV, doing a revamp is the best option, cause let's be honest, there's a substantial chance that a lot of people will stop them giving money once this game is finished.

And the chances of Patreon coming down on them for any perceived problem will be increased a lot by a new project (since patreon will rarely re-reviews and re-check a project 50 times to see if they didn't miss anything to censor.).
You make good points. It would be best to poll patrons to see what they'd fund. Although they'd have to be silly to make that much money and not invest it wisely. And I'd imagine some patrons would think it's weird to milk one project once it's done.

As for patreon reviewing the product, yeah that's a good point.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
they did some hm, test run, with Omnitrixx, maybe they use that as a base for their next thing.
id considered mentioning that, since id definitely love to see them do a full ben 10 game like fet, but i didnt bring it up cause im pretty sure i remember it bein mentioned a while back that they apparently had no interest in continuing that or doing a new ben 10 project but who knows maybe they will if enough people want it, i know i certainly want it :3

F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
id considered mentioning that, since id definitely love to see them do a full ben 10 game like fet, but i didnt bring it up cause im pretty sure i remember it bein mentioned a while back that they apparently had no interest in continuing that or doing a new ben 10 project but who knows maybe they will if enough people want it, i know i certainly want it :3
could be a possibility to reuse just the concept of jumping, with it's consequences, and just not have it be Ben10. you can start a story from a skeleton, without a given figure. well, it's more difficult if you have to come up with your own MC and interacting figures instead of using something that exists, but not impossible. and it would promise a pretty large project.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
they did some hm, test run, with Omnitrixx, maybe they use that as a base for their next thing.
Even though i really dont like the cartoon show itself neither Korra or TLAB (I actually despise Korra to the core bc she is just so unlikable) but i still think the series has probably the best cast & amount when it comes to hot female chicks & together with the absolute perfection of Mitys art and writing it doesnt matter what they will do next.

Nothing will ever come close to this piece of absolute perfection :love:

Reactions: ReaCreations

dunkin6698

Aug 24, 2020
Even though i really dont like the cartoon show itself neither Korra or TLAB (I actually despise Korra to the core bc she is just so unlikable) but i still think the series has probably the best cast & amount when it comes to hot female chicks & together with the absolute perfection of Mitys art and writing it doesnt matter what they will do next.

Nothing will ever come close to this piece of absolute perfection :love:
I mean, there are definitely a number of series with a comparable series of pretty female characters to woo/break assuming they make another game in a similar format to this one. Teen Titans comes to mind if we're factoring in art style similarities. If we ignore art style similarities there are dozens of anime IPs that have a similar, or even greater, number of female characters.

Reactions: Burroughsie
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes