ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I hope that when they finish either love route book 4 or epilogue, they add more scenes for book 2. Its one of my favourites but still feels sad its a bit lacking
while i agree book 2 could use some love book 1 definitely needs it more, book 1 was so bare bones not to mention the art and animations reeeally show how much older they are then the art and stuff in the other books

I'm curious which ones you'd change and why.
i dont think he meant change more like update, since a lot of the art and stuff in book 1 and 2 are noticably lower quality then the other books

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
what do i do after i talk to shady and he gives me a package to deliver in book 4. i completely forgot what to do

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
what do i do after i talk to shady and he gives me a package to deliver in book 4. i completely forgot what to do
depends which package, the first one is asking you to go to statue island and then the streets and go to the garbage can in the end of the street and the other one you go to the actual statue on statue island and click on the binoculars or something on the top right.

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
depends which package, the first one is asking you to go to statue island and then the streets and go to the garbage can in the end of the street and the other one you go to the actual statue on statue island and click on the binoculars or something on the top right.
Thanks

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Well, Katara's face in bk3 look weird. I can't point why exactly, but in book 1 she looks fine.

I miss sex options in bk2 slave route after MC defeats Azula. How about brutal anal? Having her suck all the guards and puke tones of semen afterwards? It's Azula, she is fucking deserves this!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I think it's been cut from the recent versions because of the patreon uproar
wasnt cut, thats a misunderstanding that started a while back when how you access it got moved apparently. from what ive heard a while back how you access got moved and a bunch of people started saying it got removed before even finding out if it even was or not and the rumor has persisted since, i havent personally tested this recently since i accidently deleted my saves a while back but thats what someone told me a couple weeks ago when i was worried it had been removed then several people also vouched it was still there

Reactions: Balrog

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
wasnt cut, thats a misunderstanding that started a while back when how you access it got moved apparently. from what ive heard a while back how you access got moved and a bunch of people started saying it got removed before even finding out if it even was or not and the rumor has persisted since, i havent personally tested this recently since i accidently deleted my saves a while back but thats what someone told me a couple weeks ago when i was worried it had been removed then several people also vouched it was still there
any idea how to find it

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes