RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
hey guys! i know you hadn't heard back from me in awhile. i've been doing okay but the infection is still hanging on. i hope it'll be gone soon. so is the update now out? i've been wondering i even noticed the change in title. do we have next last update coming soon?

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys! i know you hadn't heard back from me in awhile. i've been doing okay but the infection is still hanging on. i hope it'll be gone soon. so is the update now out? i've been wondering i even noticed the change in title. do we have next last update coming soon?
nope, supposedly if there will be something this month, and something of halloween too

Last edited:

masetama

Aug 3, 2018
How much would we have to pay for an aged up Toph route to be possibly? Or a version where we get to skip her sex scenes from the get go? Not a fan of loli but there's a lot of good girls in Book 3.

qwertydude69

Jun 27, 2020
Assuming this update ever comes out, what are the chances we see the update after it before the end of the year?
the next update will most likely come out in november. so chances are pretty slim to get another one after it by the end of the year, unless they barely add something new to it. (hope i'm wrong tho)

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I wonder of there is a plan for the game after the epilogue. Maybe a remake of book 1 and 2 with added scenes.
I'd say the best thing they could do is start a new project. If they go back they risk a never ending process of tweaking things.

They could poll their patrons to see if they'd prefer an update to old books or a new project.
What scenes would you like to see hypothetically?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'd say the best thing they could do is start a new project. If they go back they risk a never ending process of tweaking things.

They could poll their patrons to see if they'd prefer an update to old books or a new project.
Nah, from a business POV, doing a revamp is the best option, cause let's be honest, there's a substantial chance that a lot of people will stop them giving money once this game is finished.

And the chances of Patreon coming down on them for any perceived problem will be increased a lot by a new project (since patreon will rarely re-reviews and re-check a project 50 times to see if they didn't miss anything to censor.).

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

personally as much as id love to see them update book 1 i think id rather them move onto another parody game, id be curious to see what series they would go for next.

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020

In book 1 hypothetically some scenes with Yue somehow

Actually get to fuck Katara's Moms spirit and maybe some mother daughter action

More scenes with the teacher and ahop keeper
Qs well as the option to fuck the artisan and architect

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes