i_kill_krip

Jul 7, 2018
All scenes from all books:

Save 1-1 - all scenes from book 1 repeatable - slave route.

save 1-2 - all scenes from book 2 repeatable - slave route.

save 1-3 - all scenes from book 3 repeatable - slave route.

save 1-4 - all the scenes from book 4 repeatable - slave route.

save from 1 -6 - all the scenes from book 1 repeatable - route of love.

save from 1-7 - all scenes from book 2 repeatable - route of love.

save from 1 -8 - all scenes from book 3 repeatable - route of love.

save 2-1 - choice of routes from book 3

save 2-2 to 4-5 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 3).

save 4-6 to 7-5 - all non-repeatable scenes from the love route (book 3).

save 7-6 to 8-2 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 2).

save 8-3 to 10-2 - all non-repeatable scenes in the love route (book 2).

save 10-5 - scene to choose to do "lewd things" or be a good father to Jinora.

save 10-6 to 12-6 - all non-repeatable scenes from book 4 (slave route).

save 11-6 - ammon attack on the temple in the air (beginning of version 0.8.7a).

save 12-2 - Jinora's perfect birthday.

save 12-4 penis fairy Jorina.

Have fun.

Mega
This link is dead. Can you re-upload, please?

May 30, 2020
not necessarily, while i agree patience is a virtue and we shouldnt pressure them to rush it i believe 'perfection takes time' is also a bad mentality to have cause perfection doesnt exist and it sets unrealistic expectations and puts just as much pressure on them as whining about it taking too long does.

not to mention the 'longer they spend on it the better' is just strait up wrong, creativity isnt a pie you cant just bake it to perfection its about what you use and how you use it 'baking' it is secondary to put everything together and get it ready.
That wasn't really what I meant. I meant that they've come as close to perfection as possible with what they've done so far, all they need to do is do it again. Easy, right? When I said the "longer they spent on it the better" I meant that when they take extra time to polish it to a mirror shine, then the product is even better.

Reactions: TrueJackal

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Easily one of the most hilarious games I've ever played, after book 4 slave route however it tells me that I still have to do love route, the only option it gives me though is go back to main menu.
Am I missing something or is that just the end of the current build?

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Easily one of the most hilarious games I've ever played, after book 4 slave route however it tells me that I still have to do love route, the only option it gives me though is go back to main menu.
Book 4 slave route is finished. There will be an epilogue after they finish the love route.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
iirc when you've done bk4 slave route, you will have to 'start new game' and go to bk4 directly in order to go love route. not sure if that's still true, it used to be like that some 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: ssjgssj

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
iirc when you've done bk4 slave route, you will have to 'start new game' and go to bk4 directly in order to go love route. not sure if that's still true, it used to be like that some 2 weeks ago.
No that's still correct. You can't do a love route of the same book in the same save state that you did a slave route in.

Reactions: Balrog
Feb 5, 2018
bk4_money =
airbending
spinner_level
korra_moral (currently 98 seems to be the lowest you can get it via gameplay)
korra_resist (currently 80 seems to be the lowest you can get it via gameplay)
korra_mad
Is this cheat still relevant or any new console cheat for love route ??

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I hope that when they finish either love route book 4 or epilogue, they add more scenes for book 2. Its one of my favourites but still feels sad its a bit lacking

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes