APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well it looks like we're speeding towards yet another month+ long delay, at this point Im wondering if we'll see the next update before the end of the year
While I hope you are wrong about end of the year. It would not surprise me and it would not be the first time an update was very late. With this game waiting is to be expected because since I started following this I don't recall them releasing an update when they said they planned too.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
As I recall last years update around this time was late too, that's why the artist pushed out the Halloween update we got at that time. Guess I'll check in around November to see what this update brought.

Later, all.

Reactions: jxxt

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
I guess I'm wary after seeing so many devs realize that you can very easily use patreon to coast on peoples goodwill for months or even more than a year in some cases so long as they occasionally make some kind of vague update post from time to time.

I want to see this game succeed but im worried the closer we get to the end, I'm especially worried about the pressure on them to deliver a satisfying end might cause serious problems.

Reactions: SunWarrior

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I wouldn't say that at all. Patience is a virtue my friend. Perfection takes time. When the product is fully completed, then all the years of waiting and watching this take shape will be worth it. Wait and see.
not necessarily, while i agree patience is a virtue and we shouldnt pressure them to rush it i believe 'perfection takes time' is also a bad mentality to have cause perfection doesnt exist and it sets unrealistic expectations and puts just as much pressure on them as whining about it taking too long does.

not to mention the 'longer they spend on it the better' is just strait up wrong, creativity isnt a pie you cant just bake it to perfection its about what you use and how you use it 'baking' it is secondary to put everything together and get it ready.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
The artist sounds more optimistic than before which is a good sign, hopefully this is just a slight hiccup and not a big hiatus like last year

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I do not understand so you will see a performance of Hallowen and the normal this month then

F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
more like, the artist is working on a Halloween thing in advance, and will pause that the moment the coder shells out any bughunt version of the main thing (bk4-love) in favour of progress. meaning, we may have -something- in a foreseeable time with no telling exactly what, either special or the next FET build, nor telling exactly when. i estimate 10 days to 4 weeks from today.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes