F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Even if the coder had 100% health and creativity, the answer would still be no, less than 2 months until the end of the year, and the fastest update time to date was 1 month.
I foresee at least 5 more updates before moving on to the prologue(being very Very Very optimistic).
they usual run a hm, version number, followed by a letter marking the sub version, the trend was they'd not call a version finished before having sub version like C or D. this one is 0.90c so the first "final" i'd expect, with bk4 love route just started, would be somewhere at idk, 0.92d or sumsuch.
that then could possibly be followed by the wrapup (we don't call it bk5 around here since we expect they won't have a full book length) which could possibly be version 1.0.
pretty please, don't quote me as facts on that, it's a guess based on what went on until now. and i won't guess dates.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
This cbob guy is obviously taking the piss - someone who's that oblivious to themself is just hurting the project rather than helping.

They should have got a coder a long time ago - I've decompiled the game - and it's a mess.
here we are at the exact point we had like what, 50 or 100 pages back? just hiring a coder won't really work.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
here we are at the exact point we had like what, 50 or 100 pages back? just hiring a coder won't really work.
That's complete bollocks. It absolutely would work - especially for the start of a new book. The code really isn't anything special only one person could understand, any good renpy dev could help out easily without any need for delay.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Yes, and he can continue writing the script. At no point did I say remove him.
And if he's not agreeable and he tells you to shove it, then you've lost the script writer that's written all the jokes and story up to date along with having a coder that's starting out fresh over 3/4 of the way through the game.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
And if he's not agreeable and he tells you to shove it, then you've lost the script writer that's written all the jokes and story up to date along with having a coder that's starting out fresh over 3/4 of the way through the game.
I mean, if he is that unwilling to try and solve the issue that's created by him, then he was gonna kill the game at some point anyway.

So it's not a good point.

And no, he didn't write ALL the jokes and story up to that point, the artist also participate he said.

Reactions: F1forhalp

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
I mean, if he is that unwilling to try and solve the issue that's created by him, then he was gonna kill the game at some point anyway.

So it's not a good point.

And no, he didn't write ALL the jokes and story up to that point, the artist also participate he said.
yes, in some jokes the artis participate too

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
That's strange, there should be an update right about now. Were the bug for this one that big that they had to restructure the entire game maybe? I mean it wasn't really a major problem. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes