Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Yes, PM is the only certain way to communicate with Mity. I'm not sure you can use it without being a Patreon though. Also, Mity has no Discord.
Many creators also tend to have an account on f95zone also, MITY may have responded here before, may take some searching but if they have u can message them then

RoninSword

Dec 14, 2019
You are fully capable of sending PMs to Patrons even if you aren't a subscriber to their service.
The last time I did it they got back to me in a day or so.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

L0effed

Dec 28, 2018
I am arrived in book 3 at the point that Suki is mad at me for having invited Ty-lee to the village. Can someone tell me what to do?

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I waited until a third of the way through the month for last months update and I see that it still hasn't been finished. Maybe December will actually see a release.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Azula needs more content ye because second book is underwhelming. (compared to the new quality standart of book3 and 4)

First book isnt as important because Katara exists in 3 and 4
I disagree. If anything needs attention from Mity it's book 1. It's the starting point of the game and it's not doing a great impression anymore compared to the other books. Also, Katara.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
I disagree. If anything needs attention from Mity it's book 1. It's the starting point of the game and it's not doing a great impression anymore compared to the other books. Also, Katara.
Well when i remember right i think mity said that they want to overhaul book one but i dont know if after book 4 or after the epilog chapter, but they stated that they want book 1 to be on par with the other ones

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I waited until a third of the way through the month for last months update and I see that it still hasn't been finished. Maybe December will actually see a release.
I mean I'd say give it until halfway through but alright.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
.....I'm kinda curious now as to how Book 4 Love Route is supposed to play out. I mean, it's pretty damn clear in Slave Route she still has her thing for Asami and only eventually submits to MC/Tenzin over a long amount of time and shared experiences including the blackmailed Asami, yet Love Route can't work so easily since it's not like the MC/Airbender has a catalyst to persuade Korra to choose him over Asami......

Still curious to see the moment in Love Route when MC realises there's every chance Kya and Tenzin might be his, since unlike in Slave he's got immediate access to Katara to ask her, should be interesting to see how that plays out. Double for Opal who might be his psuedo-grandchild through Suyin.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Still curious to see the moment in Love Route when MC realises there's every chance Kya and Tenzin might be his, since unlike in Slave he's got immediate access to Katara to ask her, should be interesting to see how that plays out. Double for Opal who might be his psuedo-grandchild through Suyin.
Technically they aren't his but Katara's and Aang's children, so MC will probably not that bothered. Also, in Slave route, MC did meet Katara at her homeland.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes