Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Technically they aren't his but Katara's and Aang's children, so MC will probably not that bothered. Also, in Slave route, MC did meet Katara at her homeland.
But would the MC being Aang at the time and Katara giving birth to the kids affect the kids?

Maybe Kya is so addicted to sex because of the MC. Or maybe Tenzin is so angry and creatively insulting because of the MC.

Reactions: Cheekivampire94

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Well when i remember right i think mity said that they want to overhaul book one but i dont know if after book 4 or after the epilog chapter, but they stated that they want book 1 to be on par with the other ones
Sadly he never did that. Mity is always very broad when answering those questions and he was asked about this multiple times. He agrees on that book 1 isn't up to par to the other books anymore but he never really confirmed to do any rework after the game is finished. Btw., this is true for any additional content or rework for FET, so if you want more Azula ot Toph or box spirits, your best chance is to be vocal about it on his patreon.
But as it stands right now, I'd be satisfied if we'll make it to a finished game at all. :(
mind if I use the bikini gif in your signature and put it in my signature?

Edit: actually both your signature pics, where did you get them and can I use them in mine?
Yes, they're free to use. Glad you like them, made them for fun.
where do i find the panties for sokka? i can't seem to find any
You can ask Katara, Jin and June but you'll only find them if you ask the girl in the maze.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Book 1 redone would be hella awesome, cause Katara is definitely top tier, I'm happy every time we get a scene with her in the other books.

Only unfortunate thing about book 1 is that there aren't any canon characters besides katara in the south pol. I did like the OCs MITY made but getting to bang characters you already know is always hotter. Maybe a redone book 1 could feature some excursions to kyoshi island and the north pol for some action with Suki and especially Yue, who's so far only appeared in the Halloween version. Maybe even work in June and Smellerbee somehow... Actually, I'm totally down for a redo of book 1 lol.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Book 1 redone would be hella awesome, cause Katara is definitely top tier, I'm happy every time we get a scene with her in the other books.

Only unfortunate thing about book 1 is that there aren't any canon characters besides katara in the south pol. I did like the OCs MITY made but getting to bang characters you already know is always hotter. Maybe a redone book 1 could feature some excursions to kyoshi island and the north pol for some action with Suki and especially Yue, who's so far only appeared in the Halloween version. Maybe even work in June and Smellerbee somehow... Actually, I'm totally down for a redo of book 1 lol.
for me, the top tier is toph, but ik you rather katara
Yeah sadly imo, book 1 or 2 were the best, which was really sad
for me book 3 lol

F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Sadly he never did that. Mity is always very broad when answering those questions and he was asked about this multiple times. He agrees on that book 1 isn't up to par to the other books anymore but he never really confirmed to do any rework after the game is finished. Btw., this is true for any additional content or rework for FET, so if you want more Azula ot Toph or box spirits, your best chance is to be vocal about it on his patreon.
But as it stands right now, I'd be satisfied if we'll make it to a finished game at all. :(
i think, if memory serves, the artist mentioned that he wants to redo book1 at some point. he did mention more than once that in the retro he's not happy with book1 as is. looking at the status quo my best guess would be, if he still plans on doing so, that comes after book4 love is done soonest, maybe even after the likely shorter "notreallybook5"; i estimate they do take a break from there before the wrapup.
then again, Gibbs' rule #51..

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So....

Been away for a bit. As in, last been here more than a week before Halloween, so going through about 30 pages.
By accident, I skipped a watch warning once and never got a new one until I came to check why this seemed to have died out of nowhere.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
So....

Been away for a bit. As in, last been here more than a week before Halloween, so going through about 30 pages.
By accident, I skipped a watch warning once and never got a new one until I came to check why this seemed to have died out of nowhere.

Oni Updated the game this or last week, and I have to said, I was impresed He finished Jean and added a new pose for Laura

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Bee tee dubs, the complaining on the game's delay is as much justified as it is premature.

This is far from the first time the coder/writer has caused a delay. Their reasoning this time is writer's block which I (and a chunk of people at the time of the announcement) are willing to accept because it's a bitch to get out of. Last year? Wasn't really the case.

This year? Well the artist gave the writer/coder some deadline that the artist did not feel inclined to share with us so as not to put more pressure on the writer/coder. I'm going off the assumption it's some time this month.

Beyond that? I dunno. This thread's always been weird with things.

Reactions: Balrog
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes