IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It's just asking what resolution people want the game to be in. Really doesn't make a difference.
I wish it was about resolution. It's a non problem really because so far I've seen no complains about how blurry the character sprites are. You'd really only see this on huge screens/tvs and even then it wouldn't matter that much with your penis in your hand. I really hope he doesn't waste time on this, adding to that he always talked about how he wanted to save space when creating the animation and now he'd double the size file for minimal visual gain. Would be better spent on better/longer animations if you ask me.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
That's strange, there should be an update right about now. Were the bug for this one that big that they had to restructure the entire game maybe? I mean it wasn't really a major problem. :unsure:
Coder was given a hard deadline by the artist. If they don't meet it, it's been inferred that shit will actually change for once. The artist didn't reveal the actual deadline (because then everyone would lose their minds even more) but I'm pretty sure it's sometime this month.

I wish it was about resolution. It's a non problem really because so far I've seen no complains about how blurry the character sprites are. You'd really only see this on huge screens/tvs and even then it wouldn't matter that much with your penis in your hand. I really hope he doesn't waste time on this, adding to that he always talked about how he wanted to save space when creating the animation and now he'd double the size file for minimal visual gain. Would be better spent on better/longer animations if you ask me.
I mean...yeah, but this is all the artist's territory and can be done whilst the coder is finishing his part of it.

new version pleaseeeee
Work in progress.

Jul 21, 2019
I would like to:
1. Report a bug with the farm in Book 2.
- The bug is that when `girl69` of the farm is randomly selected (used or pregnant), there is no case in the `if/elif` chain that handles it, *and* there's no corresponding `jump` to the correct label at the end, causing Azula/Guard to appear and payout to Thief/Zuko when they should not.
2. Send a .zip that contains a fix to MITY Games.
- I wrote a class-based fix for this issue, and I would like to send it to MITY Games for their perusal in the hopes that they might correct the issue in the next release.

Is there an official way to contact MITY Games?
I didn't see one on the Patreon.

Last edited:

Parashutic

Aug 25, 2017
Where i can find camera in book 4 slave route? I search every location near statue and streets, talk to everyone, but i didnt find this shitty camera

jeruslema

Nov 8, 2020
best novel based game i've ever played. but it has some little issues. as a foot guy I must say; azula's feet must be revised. nearly all the foot fetish scenes and the characters' feet are gorgeous but there's something wrong about azula's. especially about toenail colors.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I would like to:
1. Report a bug with the farm in Book 2.
- The bug is that when `girl69` of the farm is randomly selected (used or pregnant), there is no case in the `if/elif` chain that handles it, *and* there's no corresponding `jump` to the correct label at the end, causing Azula/Guard to appear and payout to Thief/Zuko when they should not.
2. Send a .zip that contains a fix to MITY Games.
- I wrote a class-based fix for this issue, and I would like to send it to MITY Games for their perusal in the hopes that they might correct the issue in the next release.

Is there an official way to contact MITY Games?
I didn't see one on the Patreon.
As this is a very minor bug Mity wouldn't waste time on it right now. Nevertheless I know in the cleaned up version from the artist this bug is already fixed. You'll have to wait though for it to go public, and I'm not talking days but months.
Being a Patreon is the only way you can contact Mity as far as I'm aware.

Jul 21, 2019
Being a Patreon is the only way you can contact Mity as far as I'm aware.
I was going to sign up for the Patreon just for the communication channel, but the "rewards" don't include a Discord.
Having never sponsored anyone on Patreon before, are there other communication channels for contacting the artist provided by Patreon directly instead of Discord?

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I was going to sign up for the Patreon just for the communication channel, but the "rewards" don't include a Discord.
Having never sponsored anyone on Patreon before, are there other communication channels for contacting the artist provided by Patreon directly instead of Discord?
There ARE the PMs you can use.

MITY (the artist) is generally open for communication on posts.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
There ARE the PMs you can use.

MITY (the artist) is generally open for communication on posts.
Yes, PM is the only certain way to communicate with Mity. I'm not sure you can use it without being a Patreon though. Also, Mity has no Discord.

Reactions: TotitoT
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes