hamphield

May 30, 2019
You know the next time when you lie, check atleats the first page to make it sound more plausible.
lad, It happened to me too
my saves got deleted from the Roaming folder too so I had to start over again

no need to be such a bloody asshole here

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
hope there's an update soon or atleast a news about the development progress of the game.. since it's really been a while since the last update..

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
no update for November 20th. it's pretty much confirmed.. MITY reached back to my buddy and the artist said the delay is really messing with releases. cbob is being a, i quote.. "slacker" for not keeping up with the deadlines each time. so no deadlines means he gotta stop slacking off. he's forcing him to stop all that b.s. he's been doing.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
no update for November 20th. it's pretty much confirmed.. MITY reached back to my buddy and the artist said the delay is really messing with releases. cbob is being a, i quote.. "slacker" for not keeping up with the deadlines each time. so no deadlines means he gotta stop slacking off. he's forcing him to stop all that b.s. he's been doing.
sooo.. that proves it... cbob is slacking while the patreons money goes down the drain

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
If the artist is waiting for the coder couldnt he just overhaul book 1 and 2 scenes ? Not saying he should redraw them but he should draw more details and facial expressions onto them they look extremely stiff and katara allways has the same face during sex

Reactions: SirDregan

QualitySonsor

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know if Bend or Break 2 will actually ever be finished?
This is probably on the wrong thread but since someone mentioned it I figured I would just ask here.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes