Petey P.

Jan 17, 2020
guys i need help here im stuck
On your first awakening, you need to click all hotspots at least once, including the light. And then possibly the door again once you've done that, but I've never known for sure because that seems like it's timer-based to me. Each subsequent day you do the same, minus the light. You'll know you've progressed if you're talking to anyone in a scene that isn't yourself or the guard handing you food.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
It seems that we have a new art assets 78. Maybe someone can share the link ?

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
How long does the game last?
Depends on if you read what the NPCs tell you to do and where to go. If you do you can probably complete all 4 books and both routes for them in under 10 hours if you're reading fast and going right to where you need to go and doing exactly what you need to do. If you take things slow and read all the dialogue and do all the extra stuff the game will last longer.

If you don't read what the game is telling you to do and you skip all the text you're going to have a bad time, miss out on a lot of the humor and pretty good writing for a WEG, AND you're going to miss all the instructions the NPCs tell you. That's going to cause progression to stop and you're going to get stuck. If you do get stuck I recommend using the search function built into this forum first. If you have a question about this game I guarantee it's been answered already and you can find the answer in this thread.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

GGRMM

Oct 11, 2022
On your first awakening, you need to click all hotspots at least once, including the light. And then possibly the door again once you've done that, but I've never known for sure because that seems like it's timer-based to me. Each subsequent day you do the same, minus the light. You'll know you've progressed if you're talking to anyone in a scene that isn't yourself or the guard handing you food.
its keep saying to the guy in the vent make the guard busy for 5min and i will try something idk what should i try it never said anything

Petey P.

Jan 17, 2020
its keep saying to the guy in the vent make the guard busy for 5min and i will try something idk what should i try it never said anything
You're supposed to Meditate. It's not like you had very many other options in the cell to begin with.

Reactions: t4ewk
Jan 4, 2021
Need help in day 9 of love route of wind city at night. I have checked every single room available but it still say "their is more to do tonight " I mean I have checked every single thing still stuck

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Need help in day 9 of love route of wind city at night. I have checked every single room available but it still say "their is more to do tonight " I mean I have checked every single thing still stuck
Go to bed and there will probably be more content the next day.

sapfiron

Feb 18, 2020
stuck on 3/4 bend over and 4/5 blowjob katara book 1 slave route, i do all in was a walkthrough , but doesnt happen. how to unlock it?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes