t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah, but Marty needs to be discreet about it, since Patreon probably has their eyes on them...
If Patreon reviewed the game and found no problems with it I doubt they're "keeping an eye on it" as they would have to pay someone to do it. Obviously he can't be blatant about the new updates, but he should be fine with just mentioning what the scene involves and not who it involves.

Reactions: DarkLink

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If Patreon reviewed the game and found no problems with it I doubt they're "keeping an eye on it" as they would have to pay someone to do it. Obviously he can't be blatant about the new updates, but he should be fine with just mentioning what the scene involves and not who it involves.
We haven't had a response about it yet. Maybe the solution is FET is no longer developed on Patreon like they said they were going to do.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Well we thought that was true until patron cracked down on the corrupted kingdoms div and just straight up blocked 'em, and so he went to another website to continue his work, if that happened to that game, it could happen here.

Woven3305

Jul 10, 2022
Hey all! I have a new version of FET ready. Bughunt v1.1.0a

This wasn't just me putting together a build, oh nonono. This was me performing an exorcism! Every stone and pothole along the way was hit getting here. It's why it took me so long! Sorry for releasing this on a Monday. I really wanted to have this ready early during the weekend because I hate putting out a new build at the start of a week, but so be it.

I fixed plenty of bugs myself, but I'm not calling this a bughunt version for nothing so be prepared to encounter some yourself and create plenty of saves along the way so you can always backtrack in case you encounter a really nasty one Naturally I hope you won't, but if you do please let me know about it so I can do my best to fix it.

That goes for bugs, glitches but also simple personal opinions. Please do so in the comments or by sending me a direct message. Both ways are fine and appreciated.

Thanks and despite the more than strenuous way this build got put together I hope it won't show in the end result and you'll enjoy it! I'll add a short spoiler-log at the bottom of this post, but I also added it in the main menu of the game itself.

LINKS below

Vague spoiler summary below:

Some more training will have Korra end up using crutches instead of a wheelchair during the day(if you have the money to buy them).

That will in turn lead to a new scene with Kya involving face sitting and wet hands! Luckily for Kya, Korra isn't wearing rings.

You'll visit Tonraq with Korra and Senna and end up in a snowstorm. Your main aim is to do whatever is needed to survive. And Senna will take one for the team. Thanks Senna!

You'll figure out a way to convince Senna to let you do what she wouldn't before(missionary). There's a new suitcase to open which will allow you to attend a photo session with Eska and obtain a camera.

One of Jinora's lessons will end up with you, Jinora and Ikki making snowmen. Though only Jinora will actually try her best. Some help from Shady girl will also end up in you kissing Jinora. You'll need a camera which you'll find in Eska and Desna's luggage to commemorate it.

All of the mail has disappeared! The culprit has taken up residence in the tower and likes palindromes. Go and demand an explanation!

So an new hj scene with Korra as well as a bj scene. Some handson fun with Kya, Senna gets to appreciate missionary, some kissing with jinora and the opportunity to take close up shots of Eska.

Oh and I've also added an old scene(Katara) to the gallery function if you've unlocked that. It's in book 3, the love route section. In fact I slightly changed that scene, but aren't finished yet.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes