FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
I can understand not reading pages and pages on a thread to keep up every moment, but there are news on this exact fucking page concerning the update.l

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
When will be the next update?
3-4 years ago they upload monthly updates for FET..
Around 21 hours ago.
1725915536726.png

Btw, they still release around once a month, is just that they do release another game (Teen Titans), they alternate between those 2 games for release, expect around once every 2 months release here.

Reactions: shmurfer

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
All of the mail has disappeared! The culprit has taken up residence in the tower and likes palindromes. Go and demand an explanation!
cant seem to trigger this part, i guess it's a bug, given that it's the bughunt version and all that. anyone else with this issue?

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
and so having spent more than 75 hours in the game, having completed it twice, having watched, I hope, everything that is currently available, I have only one question left: who is Shady? I understand that this is mainly a joke about moments in other games where everything is very conveniently located and someone very accidentally has what you need, but Shady himself is simply amazing, every meeting with him made me only laugh or go nuts from the plot twist. I have a couple of my own theories about him, I would like to hear yours or maybe there is an official explanation from Mity?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Peter Gabriel - Family Snapshot (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
and so having spent more than 75 hours in the game, having completed it twice, having watched, I hope, everything that is currently available, I have only one question left: who is Shady? I understand that this is mainly a joke about moments in other games where everything is very conveniently located and someone very accidentally has what you need, but Shady himself is simply amazing, every meeting with him made me only laugh or go nuts from the plot twist. I have a couple of my own theories about him, I would like to hear yours or maybe there is an official explanation from Mity?
maybe you haven't played every aspect of the game just yet, else you'd probly know the answer.
i faintly recall it's revealed, somehow, somewhere in the game.

then again i'm old and my mind wanders. says my wife.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
maybe you haven't played every aspect of the game just yet, else you'd probly know the answer.
i faintly recall it's revealed, somehow, somewhere in the game.

then again i'm old and my mind wanders. says my wife.
most of all I remember the part where he takes my body and transports me in his form to the place of our first meeting, nothing else was said about his origin, who he is, that's what I remember

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes