SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
If the link won't be posted till the final version, can someone who knows what is new in the latest build at least post it here? It doesn't matter too much if not, waiting is all we could.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
i cant seem to trigger the "mail got stolen" thing? i think i clicked on the right options on the healing session, or are there more options?
so, i managed to get the dialog to appear, it seems the triggers are a bit wonky. i loaded a save i had at the end of the book 4 slave route, blitzed through the ending, picked the correct options and got the dialog.
try loading a save from before ikki gets to the compound.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If the link won't be posted till the final version, can someone who knows what is new in the latest build at least post it here? It doesn't matter too much if not, waiting is all we could.
It is weird all the people asking for help how to do stuff in a thread where the update hasn't been posted. My brother in christ I can't see what you need help with.

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
It is weird all the people asking for help how to do stuff in a thread where the update hasn't been posted. My brother in christ I can't see what you need help with.
Just to clarify; I’m not asking for help. I’m simply asking what the new scenes are for those who are a Patreon member of Mity. But I came to a realization that it is pointless asking if I could just find out later once someone posts the link soon. My fault for not being clear enough. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

invalidusername333

Jun 11, 2020
so, i managed to get the dialog to appear, it seems the triggers are a bit wonky. i loaded a save i had at the end of the book 4 slave route, blitzed through the ending, picked the correct options and got the dialog.
try loading a save from before ikki gets to the compound.
I did exactly that for this version. But, is it just a dialog, not a scene? If it is only that, then idc honestly. Thanks for the help.

Man i wish he just kept to FET. Both the updates for 18titans and FET have been lackluster since he decided to do both at the same time.

invalidusername333

Jun 11, 2020
Just to clarify; I’m not asking for help. I’m simply asking what the new scenes are for those who are a Patreon member of Mity. But I came to a realization that it is pointless asking if I could just find out later once someone posts the link soon. My fault for not being clear enough. Thank you for understanding.
Both the post and bughunt are posted a few pages back... Just look for it before typing, people tend to get annoyed at that for some reason.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Man i wish he just kept to FET. Both the updates for 18titans and FET have been lackluster since he decided to do both at the same time.
It's not for the two simultaneously projects, the true reason is because Cbob left all the works of writing a good story to Marty who is an excellent artist but not a good writer.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It's not for the two simultaneously projects, the true reason is because Cbob left all the works of writing a good story to Marty who is an excellent artist but not a good writer.
Technically we don't know if Cbob has been alive / contributing since he basically quit in FET's love route citing depression or what I suspect, boredom. He came back for a little bit with their last poll for dragon prince but when it lost to Kim Possible it's been radio silence.

Marty's been given a choice. Keep skeleton updating the game (and now 18titans since that project got some support the first time Cbob went afk) and 'legally' keep drawing an income from MITY or go off on his own and probably not make anything as well received as FET and have to draw furry unbirthing vore ntr these days.

I can't speak for 18titans but Slave Epilogue's writing has actually been great. Pacing of updates is kinda shit but the dialogue and jokes have been as good as Cbob's back during the original book 4 slave route. The practice from Love Epilogue has seemed to help. And the premise is probably easier to get in (Tenzin has seemed to stay a pervert who watches his sister shower and potentially has kept fucking his underage daughter who herself was basically a mini succubus just like the mother he's married to.

Reactions: boredom9999

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Technically we don't know if Cbob has been alive / contributing since he basically quit in FET's love route citing depression or what I suspect, boredom. He came back for a little bit with their last poll for dragon prince but when it lost to Kim Possible it's been radio silence.

Marty's been given a choice. Keep skeleton updating the game (and now 18titans since that project got some support the first time Cbob went afk) and 'legally' keep drawing an income from MITY or go off on his own and probably not make anything as well received as FET and have to draw furry unbirthing vore ntr these days.

I can't speak for 18titans but Slave Epilogue's writing has actually been great. Pacing of updates is kinda shit but the dialogue and jokes have been as good as Cbob's back during the original book 4 slave route. The practice from Love Epilogue has seemed to help. And the premise is probably easier to get in (Tenzin has seemed to stay a pervert who watches his sister shower and potentially has kept fucking his underage daughter who herself was basically a mini succubus just like the mother he's married to.
Dunno about slave epilogue writings because I'm still processing the abruct end of love epilogue with Ikki jump (?) so I've been missing the last updates but what I've seen is the metamorphosis of a good story with silly moments and jokes into a fuckfest.
What i can say is that if Cbob want to make Dragon Prince just do it and let the fans knows and accept the new show, he's the author and owner so he can do the f*ck he want.
But let us know something, a few words like "hey I'm collecting the ideas for the next TDP game, see all of you the next year to begin a new adventure" or something like that.
This radio silence makes me nervous and also quite annoyed.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes