3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wish it was a damn rule to put (MTL) in the title.. Ugg.. I am so sick of going to look at what looks like it is a good game to see the shit MTL tag when I go to the game itself.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
any way to delete these games appearing in the furry category?
Not really a furry so guessing you asking for other games.

Umm not sure,
you can find a furry game click its tag and then click watch tag thereby in a way reverse watching out for them ?
(aka avoid all those that it brings up though have to be careful and not be divinely corrupted and join the furry hOardgy)

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
with boobs that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you seriously think this needs a loli tag i mean she's almost the dude's height
edit: better pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know right? And the description calls her flat chested. I want to know what kind of bonkers the women in the city of the description writer have if this is considered flat chested.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Also, anyone knows if it's possible to set a resolution flag to the game? It just looks bad with the tiny ass screen.

noeleo

Dec 30, 2017
Wish it was a damn rule to put (MTL) in the title.. Ugg.. I am so sick of going to look at what looks like it is a good game to see the shit MTL tag when I go to the game itself.
Yeah. We need to make this the new normal because MTL has become so cancerous I had to make an appointment for a chemotherapy.

• Haha
Reactions: hentailover97

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Yep, I'm getting tired of people not just on here, but on the internet in general of doing that. There's a massive difference between animal girls, and furrys.
sorry if i sound rude but i dont have the time to ask every individual "hey do you fap to normal girls, normal girls with fox/cat tails in their ahole, actually foxes/cats in human postures, legit cats/foxes"

also from my ignorant knowledge, theres also no term for "looks like furry" its all just furry. guess thats the furries communities fault for not making destinct terms.

• Angry
Reactions: GentlemanJaggi

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Yep, I'm getting tired of people not just on here, but on the internet in general of doing that. There's a massive difference between animal girls, and furrys.
It's exactly the same with lolis.
Character doesn't have DDD sized tits? "REEEEEEEE LOLI REEEE PEDOPHILE REEEEEE!!!!!"
Heck, even in this thread there are already people want to slap the loli label on the girl. :cautious:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
From my weeb understanding.

Furry is related to when the full body is covered in fur.
When girls/boys only have parts of their body like that of an animal it's referrent as Kemono,Kemomimi,Monster girl/boy.

As for tagging this girl a Loli, there is room to discussion.
I don't remember her age being mentioned at any point.
And she is packing those bonkers.... unless you start tagging her as Oppai-Loli.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes