3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
That is indeed where I downloaded it, but I can't find any instructions going with it. Am I overlooking something?

I simply merged the BepIndex directory with the one that came with the game, replacing the files existing already. Still, the texts and the main screen all stay in Japanese.

NOTE: the download that I got me of the game itself already had a 'translations\en' directory.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
That is indeed where I downloaded it, but I can't find any instructions going with it. Am I overlooking something?

I simply merged the BepIndex directory with the one that came with the game, replacing the files existing already. Still, the texts and the main screen all stay in Japanese.

NOTE: the download that I got me of the game itself already had a 'translations\en' directory.
Step by step:
* download game (for example from )
* download textures translation from Mega
* extract BepInEx folder from translation archive to game folder, with replacing files

Make sure you replace the files.

If the dialogues in the game are translated, then only the translated textures are not loaded. If the dialogs are not translated as well, then for some reason the BepInEx patcher does not work, it is possible that the antivirus is blocking it (rather unlikely).

UPD:
If you are using something like Sandboxie and you launched the game at least once (in sandbox) before installing the texture translation. You need to remove the cached "Fox Girl's Naughty Inn Ver.1.00\BepInEx\config" folder from the sandbox.

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Ah, I think that the UPD hint is the culprit... Trying now...

Hmmm, it stays in Japanese. I'm suspecting that something was set in my local data in my windows profile.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes