3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
I'm not sure how much this is needed at all. But I decided to try to translate buttons and other strings on textures. I'm certainly not an artist, but that's what came out of it at this moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After translating at least the main buttons, I'll upload patch here. English is not my native language, so there may be mistakes in translation.

And, is anyone want to fix the auto-translated text? I don't have enough (knowledge of English|free time) to do this myself.

Last edited:

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
As I promised, translated textures . The archive contains:
You need to put BepInEx folder to game root folder, with replacing files.

For those who play on Linux via Wine/Proton. You need to take some to get the translation working.

Last edited:

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
The game's resolution is absurdly low, and you can't change it in-game. Unless you want to play with aliasing so hard as to rival japanese censorship, create a shortcut to game's exe, and change the target line to this (use your monitors resolution):

"<path_to_game_exe>" -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440

This trick seems to work with a lot of Unity games that don't let you select a resolution.

Untitled.png

Mentis

Jan 12, 2018
Aside from few wonky genital lineups and a peculiar choice of fox's face, it's a very nice game. Got the success ending with censored 2D animation and still couldn't change clothes, no idea how to access this function if it's even coded in. Few poses would benefit from changing to nude before the scene, because some of them feel like they were coded to strip her but then the author forgot to, and it obstructs the action.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Got the success ending with censored 2D animation and still couldn't change clothes, no idea how to access this function if it's even coded in.
You need to complete the game for a good ending. In the second playthrough of the game go here:
Now you can change

Last edited:

Izuna1043

Dec 17, 2018
I have a problem in the game there are saves ,but now their loading throws at the beginning of the game and so with everyone

Fapper008

Sep 28, 2019
anyone got full save?

nvm i just found something on internet

After going through prologue, go to the third floor and press the keys K+T+N at the same time. (Might have to press them a few times.) Once you hear the bleep sound, it unlocks all the cgs.

Last edited:

someDude237

Jan 26, 2020
How to unlock all CGs and Scenes:

After going through prologue, go to the third floor and press the keys KTN. (Might have to spam it a few times.) Once you hear the bleep sound, it unlocks all the cgs.

Was digging to see if I can unlock all cgs, but seems like they already had it implemented.

Additionally, pressing "R" changes camera to "retoro" mode.
Finally got it to work.
You really have to press them all at the same time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
The game's resolution is absurdly low, and you can't change it in-game. Unless you want to play with aliasing so hard as to rival japanese censorship, create a shortcut to game's exe, and change the target line to this (use your monitors resolution):

"<path_to_game_exe>" -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440

This trick seems to work with a lot of Unity games that don't let you select a resolution.

View attachment 1128367
It just says "The name '<path_to_game_exe>' specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct." when I tried it

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It just says "The name '<path_to_game_exe>' specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct." when I tried it
Uh. Just to make sure, did you *literally* put <path_to_game_exe> as the target path rather than, y'know, the actual executable file path...?

Reactions: o7sniip

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
How should i have put it? i tried it with game.exe and just without the exe too, dunno how this works

edit: wait never mind i got it... the resolution quality still seems the same though

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
How should i have put it? i tried it with game.exe and just without the exe too, dunno how this works
Just... create a desktop shortcut of the game executable from the usual right-click context menu and then edit the properties thereof to add the described arguments to the "Target" field after the quotation marks. So the syntax should look like
Code:
"C:\pr0n0s\blahblah\blergh\game.exe" -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Just... create a desktop shortcut of the game executable from the usual right-click context menu and then edit the properties thereof to add the described arguments to the "Target" field after the quotation marks. So the syntax should look like
Code:
"C:\pr0n0s\blahblah\blergh\game.exe" -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440
yeah i facepalmed after just figuring it out myself lol... the resolution still looks the exact same as it was before though from looking at the text in the menu

edit: never mind game resolution in game actually seems so good its making my pc laggy lol

Reactions: RNDM

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I downloaded the translation, but the game stays in Japanese :(
How do I install the translation file? (I downloaded the game from Anonfiles, the title implied that it already was auto-translated).

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes