3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nyrax

Jul 31, 2020
I want to go on record and apologize for this edited version. I was pretty darn tired, just browsing, this meme is from a Discord I found years ago, and I was pretty much too lazy to edit or search for the original one. The point of course, still stands.

Reactions: Asia Argento

r3k

May 28, 2017
How to unlock all CGs and Scenes:

After going through prologue, go to the third floor and press the keys KTN. (Might have to spam it a few times.) Once you hear the bleep sound, it unlocks all the cgs.

Was digging to see if I can unlock all cgs, but seems like they already had it implemented.

Additionally, pressing "R" changes camera to "retoro" mode.

thanabodee123

Oct 17, 2019
How to unlock all CGs and Scenes:

After going through prologue, go to the third floor and press the keys KTN. (Might have to spam it a few times.) Once you hear the bleep sound, it unlocks all the cgs.

Was digging to see if I can unlock all cgs, but seems like they already had it implemented.

Additionally, pressing "R" changes camera to "retoro" mode.
what's a "press the keys KTN"? you mean in like K -> T -> N repeatedly?

Last edited:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
At least the misuse of the furry tag gets addressed. F95 moderators still don't have an impregnation tag that isn't attached to the pregnancy tag.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
It's exactly the same with lolis.
Character doesn't have DDD sized tits? "REEEEEEEE LOLI REEEE PEDOPHILE REEEEEE!!!!!"
Heck, even in this thread there are already people want to slap the loli label on the girl. :cautious:
I find it very annoying that almost every game tries to beat other games in the size of cancerous growths in boobs - I want to see a cute woman and not disfigured and apparently dying one...

Doesn't have to be loli, 25-30 year old also can have normal sized tits...

Reactions: Rethos
D

Deleted member 3306980

It's exactly the same with lolis.
Character doesn't have DDD sized tits? "REEEEEEEE LOLI REEEE PEDOPHILE REEEEEE!!!!!"
Heck, even in this thread there are already people want to slap the loli label on the girl. :cautious:
wouldn't slapping the L tag get this game removed from this site?

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
wouldn't slapping the L tag get this game removed from this site?
Yes, sadly.
That's why I'm complaining.
Lot's of games already got deleted here, just because a single girl in that whole game had small breasts.
I don't even get the witch-hunt against loli games..."iT's aGaInSt tHe lAw!!", well so is rape in civilized countries and yet there's no witch-hunt against rape games. :rolleyes:

TheObserver

Jan 16, 2018
Yes, sadly.
That's why I'm complaining.
Lot's of games already got deleted here, just because a single girl in that whole game had small breasts.
I don't even get the witch-hunt against loli games..."iT's aGaInSt tHe lAw!!", well so is rape in civilized countries and yet there's no witch-hunt against rape games. :rolleyes:
If people are living in a place where loli/shota is illegal, I pity them. Not because it's a genre I particularly enjoy, but because I consider it incredibly insane to blur the lines between reality and fiction while making a law. I'm glad to live in a place where it isn't illegal because fiction always gets the short end of the stick. If it isn't D&D turning kids into satanists, it's videogames turning people into murderers or some equally dumb and dubious.

If you don't like a genre, you can just not engage with it. No, you're not normalizing anything except not consuming fictional content you don't enjoy.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes