• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FracturedFairyTales-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Really liked the Halloween story. Just didn't like that their heads were covered by the plant pot and I couldn't see their faces.

I think it would have been better to have the plant grow out of the top of their heads like it had taken over their minds but could still see their faces. Would have been more immersive for me and erotic also would like to have seen Becca fuck Abby too, like the MC was, have them taking turns on her.

Then have Abby wake up with both Becca and the MC in bed and have them double team Abby. The MC could have even fucked Becca while she was fucking Abby :love: super hot thinking about it.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So from what im reading abby got plowed in the mini-stories already and yet still no abby in the main story? :cry:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'll never understand why people like to complain about stuff they get for FREE.
You wanna complain go to the creator's patreon and pledge; then you can complain that you spend money on something you didn't want.
Otherwise don't, it's FREE. If you don't like the FREE stuff than go somewhere else. You all sound like a bunch of Karens.
That last part made me laugh, that being said people have what some would call freedom of speech or freedom of expression js. Also been there and done that and wont ever give money to devs again. You can complain on there doesn't make a difference and you would have wasted money. Plus times are tough depending on where you live.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
That last part made me laugh, that being said people have what some would call freedom of speech or freedom of expression js. Also been there and done that and wont ever give money to devs again. You can complain on there doesn't make a difference and you would have wasted money. Plus times are tough depending on where you live.
Dang, I seem to be missing my freedom_of_expression.js file. I guess my speech is still enslaved.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Really liked the Halloween story. Just didn't like that their heads were covered by the plant pot and I couldn't see their faces.

I think it would have been better to have the plant grow out of the top of their heads like it had taken over their minds but could still see their faces. Would have been more immersive for me and erotic also would like to have seen Becca fuck Abby too, like the MC was, have them taking turns on her.

Then have Abby wake up with both Becca and the MC in bed and have them double team Abby. The MC could have even fucked Becca while she was fucking Abby :love: super hot thinking about it.
The plant is actually a popular crossover item mostly driven by the CNG Discord server - Stoya & Kentyrr (the devs of Chasing Sunsets) are long-time friends of the server, and the plant is "Herb" who is an unofficial character from their game - supposedly, Herb is (or was, I don't know if they still do it) in almost all of the renders in Chasing Sunsets, even if it was just a single frond.

We adopted him on the CNG server, and he's shown up in a smattering of scenes (as have Jaye and Mallory), in both the canon storyline and the side stories.

Reactions: pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 2nd xmas tale was funnish and short and text was bit hard to follow. other tales were better made.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes