Howler Sting

Jun 7, 2021
Dark_Love When you upload the new version this time , is it possible for you to upload the game files on a torrent site along with mega,anonfiles and other ddl links. Torrents are easier to pause and continue later. Really helpful for downloading larger files.
Sorry, if it's too much work.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Who knows when there will be an update?
Hi! I still need to write dialogues for the last scene. Programming should be quick. I expect to release the update by the end of next week ie 2nd or 3rd of April.

Now that I'm thinking of it, maybe it's time to change my workflow. Rendering scenes and writing dialogues to them later (sometimes months later) is a nightmare. The only reason why I didn't do it by now was fear of burning out. We'll see.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Raulf

May 12, 2021
Oi! Eu ainda preciso escrever diálogos para a última cena. A programação deve ser rápida. Espero liberar a atualização até o final da próxima semana, ou seja, 2 ou 3 de abril.

Agora que estou pensando nisso, talvez seja hora de mudar meu fluxo de trabalho. Renderizar cenas e escrever diálogos para elas mais tarde (às vezes meses depois) é um pesadelo. A única razão pela qual eu não fiz isso agora foi o medo de queimar. Veremos.
[/CITAR]
Obrigado pela atenção, desculpa o encômodo, é ansiedade para jogar a continuação deste obra prima .

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Are you sure the update is today?
Master DarkLove, we are waiting for the update <3
Hi! The update is completed. I need to fix grammar mistakes and make test playthrough to see if I didn't screwed the game along the way. ;)

There is also another 'issue' which is not related to the game itself, but about something most developers implement since the beginning of development and I didn't add to this day. I was thinking about it lately, but didn't have time to check local regulations.

d"eu_dehduy

Mar 2, 2020
Hi! The update is completed. I need to fix grammar mistakes and make test playthrough to see if I didn't screwed the game along the way. ;)

There is also another 'issue' which is not related to the game itself, but about something most developers implement since the beginning of development and I didn't add to this day. I was thinking about it lately, but didn't have time to check local regulations.
What is local régulation ?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
What is local régulation ?
Taxes. In European country you must pay taxes of everything. Such is the beauty of social security. The development of the game is taking away ALL my spare time. To put it simple, I need to open Patreon. Game will be always free, but I find it unfair that my hard work doesn't bring me any benefits besides few kind comments.

I have to take a look into my country's regulations to check if there are any other taxes besides VAT.

Game will be most likely released tommorow around 8-9 PM (european time).

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Taxes. In European country you must pay taxes of everything. Such is the beauty of social security. The development of the game is taking away ALL my spare time. To put it simple, I need to open Patreon. Game will be always free, but I find it unfair that my hard work doesn't bring me any benefits besides few kind comments.

I have to take a look into my country's regulations to check if there are any other taxes besides VAT.

IMO better Subscribestar than Patreon, Patreon has Paypal but censorship rules are very annoying. I´m willing to contribute.

d"eu_dehduy

Mar 2, 2020

Nice you are the best

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Dark_Love When you upload the new version this time , is it possible for you to upload the game files on a torrent site along with mega,anonfiles and other ddl links. Torrents are easier to pause and continue later. Really helpful for downloading larger files.
Sorry, if it's too much work.
I would advise you to use MegaDownloader. It's even better than torrents. Fast download and an option to pause at any moment.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes