michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the only downside to this is that the castle is too confusing and large would be helpfull if there were some hints to were to go

I dont mind a little looking around in a game ... But this is pretty much time wasting alot trying to find the areas u have to go in the castle

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
can someone pls put up save after poisoning during wedding ceremony? my screen went black after that and froze :(

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
hello, seeking for help
it tells me that Xavier in the throne room but then he is not there. anybody knows where is he? i looked twice all around the map..

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Сan anyone tell the password given by Soru & Rin?
02.png
The password is Blue Moon but unfortunately there is no space bar key on the keyboard that pops on the screen
Let me know how to give space between Blue and Moon. I couldn't find any option and was stuck
01.png
a fucking map would have been nice, started the game looking for the kitchen for 30 min
Yeah the only downside to this is that the castle is too confusing and large would be helpfull if there were some hints to were to go
I dont mind a little looking around in a game ... But this is pretty much time wasting alot trying to find the areas u have to go in the castle
03.png
can someone pls put up save after poisoning during wedding ceremony? my screen went black after that and froze :(
You must have outdated save (from early version of the game). Use the save made before broken one.

Reactions: Dhaiva

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I have a small bug to report.
After the cellar, Tristan stays with you (as in walking around with you) for the rest of the game. No idea why and tbh, he is the last guy I want to be stuch with in the game, lol.

Just letting people know.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I have a small bug to report.
After the cellar, Tristan stays with you (as in walking around with you) for the rest of the game. No idea why and tbh, he is the last guy I want to be stuch with in the game, lol.

Just letting people know.
You mean Castle cellar scene (killing rat before the feast) or Wine Cellar scene with Isabella? Weird bug, never seen it before nor anyone reported it to me. I will check later if I didn't mess something during development of Chapter III 0.95. If It will work, then it must mean you use some shady broken save ;).

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Rat scene. And I been playing with the last version. Started from 0.
I played some portion of the game (not going to lie - not again from the beginning) but everything is working fine. Once Philip and Tristan return to the feast & scene is finished, Philip is again without a guest npc attached to him. Today I don't have enough time, but maybe tommorow I will take speedrun from the beginning to check this potential error. For now I didn't find bug you're talking about.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes